It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:29 pm 

MB: I guess that multiple alien races simultaneously is not an impossibility, but the Anunnaki told us more than enough about their infighting over Earth territories, singular control of their Earth mission, and issues related to inheritance of their home throne/kingship to justify all the conflicts we know about. They shared the background in order to get their Earth-human slaves to be the dispensable pawns in their several, Earth-board chess games.

PsychoSam: Sorry, just caught the drift of your original post. I've long thought that longevity was directly dependant upon the length of the "homebody year" - one Earth-year for us, 3,600 Earth-years for the Anunnaki. But your thought re the DIRECTION of rotation around the Sun/"home star" is intriguing! DEPENDING upon the electrical charge (and its strength)of the sun/star, might one direction of orbiting cause ageing, while the opposite direction causes rejuvenation in "humanoids"? HMMM...MMM! The Ans had very long lifetimes and fathered 9-times-human-lifetime offspring with human women, yet it was noted that their own "top goddess" became known to her people in the Indus Valley as the "Old Cow". Did she age much, much faster in Earth orbit (time and direction)??? Is that what produced all of the 10-to-12-foot skeletons in the U.S.??? HMMM...MMM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:17 pm 

Is it possible that one or more of the "Wars of the gods" might have been between other alien races. i am curious to find the link between the Annunaki and other races such as those found in Japan. (Dropas et al) What woul be the possibility of communication between the Annunaki and other alien races. Maybe the earth was given to/won by the Annunaki among other space faring races. Something like first come first serve.

Outcast:
i think that a counter clockwise orbit would not affect the aging process because the rotation would not stop the sunlight that provides for growth. The idea of a longer orbit sounds more feasible due to the less exposure to sunlight, which would also, in turn, require a higher demand for water to sustain life. (Or some other substance to compensate for the lack of sunlight.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:51 am 

MB: In all of the sources used by Sitchin, I do not remember any mention of any other ALIEN race - on Earth or elsewhere.

As to the East Asian HUMAN race, I think it was a separate creation of humans, likely done after the creation of a race in the Indus Valley. Both creations were likely done by the goddess/sister of Enlil & Enki after she was granted, by Anu, one "quarter" of the planet. (She was the "biologist/geneticist" who did the actual "in vitro" work [trial and error?] which produced the first "Man") This geographic division of territories and assignments to his offspring by Anu was the "peace settlement" to stop the first spate of wars between the siblings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:54 pm 

I'll tell you exactly how humanity came to be in terms of ethnicity. Right after I tell you certain other factors so you can undertand the Annunaki a little bit more better than what other humans would tell you.

Yes the human race has been re-engineered many times. Mostly out of fear of what the Human race may evolve into. The Annunaki fear the humans might become completely hostile and may trick the Annunaki and use their technology to conquer the entire universe. Why the Annunaki fear this? Well look at our current nature with ourselves, you'll understand why they fear us. But this is only a part of how they view us.

They fear how we may become a potential threat to all races and species in this universe. But they also understand they possess some of their characterists which may in turn cancel out our negative characteristics. In truth only some of us will be saved. And that is seen in revelations.

Some of us are too much of a threat to be allowed to exist, while some of us could become benefition atleast in terms of not being potentially dangerous. The Annunaki are very peacefully oriented race, contrary to what you may think. Because Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Mosesian Judaism all came about due to extraterrestrial convention. These wars that are brought up are actual confrontations between criminals and police like officials.

So trust me on this, if there was a war near our planet, our planet would suffer extremely from such and our species would have more than likely gone extinct as a result.

Nevertheless, humanity has been remade on several occasions and these humans were then imbreeded back into the main population it's self. But however the different varieties of humanity was mostly made from different regional diets and habitating at a different location from the sun. If you ask the Annunaki, they'll tell you the exact same thing. It was your migration around this planet that resulted in the majority of the different varieties of humanity. But... there are some traces in which some humans are more Annunaki than Homo Erectus. These traits can be evaluated by the effect that they have, which should be more logical intellect, ability to understand and relate, larger amount of creative intellect, ability to more aware of the environment and of certain aspects that other humans just seem to openly ignore, and as well as many other things.

As you can see these aspects are centered on our mental abilities rather than our physical traits. Because all humans are about as equal as they can be physically. If you are the hybrid of a human and an Annunaki, you are going to possess mostly human physical attributes if not just human physical attributes. What would make you part Annunaki is how you can relate and observe the environment around you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:34 am 

DARKSEID: While you voice strong opinions sans evidence, have you measured how far your cranium is up your anium? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:21 pm 

I think that one of the things that is most scarriest of all is our inability to grasp this entire situation. It is often confusing to say the least when one looks at all of the really good evidence out there such as Micheal Cremo's work and that of Sitchin. Perhaps we are missing something akin to I don't know the truth. One of the things that I often read is the self wished idea projected onto the Anunnaki, like they are Evil, or they are benevolent, the truth is we don't know what they are, and in fact I don't think these two phrases can quite fit. Here's a scenario for you, without going into how life comes into existence according to Cremo, man kind or human like creatures have been on earth for almost 2 billion years lets just say that they are us. The sitchin version of what happen takes place some time around then (I am hypothesing just follow along) of man being as Laurence Gardiner puts it upgraded not from some hairy beast but from humans to become more intelligent the better to serve anunnaki type. The anunnaki of course see the obvious they have become gods and pretty much likes the idea of it. It becomes a game, we become the pawns and an experience is born not unlike that of a drug being experience for the first time. With the exception, one the anunnaki are immortal, and it seems that they aren't just long lived but live a very blissful life (David Hudson white powder and Laurence Gardiner Star Fire) and at that are vastly superior in awareness. Lets asume then that this awareness and bliss increases as long as they live and so it increases continuously. For those who have ever experience the drug or knows of a drug addict, after the first time each time is but an opportunity to recapture the first, only in the anunnaki case each experience is enhance. After a while they get bored even if they are becoming more blissful each moment and so they take the game to a new level and see how well they can manipulate and control their pawns unseen, now thats a chanllenge. Pretty soon it comes down to a few main gods (Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh)and then they reach their level of boredom and having already set us up with a government to maintain control they bounce. Now to me the gov't thing always was pecular, sitcihn believes they did so to help mankind onto the right track, but keeping us from ever attaining civilization and just being servants, once they left, we would eventually go back to living basic lives which in due time would be on our way to greater awareness....but in due time. It bothers me to say the least that any intelligents would want to promote and not just promote but to aid in speeding up such a process because it only would benefit us mainly...not them! So the best way I believe to deal with "thinking minds" is to keep them under control, to have main stream topics and choices. I mean you dont want the characters in say Halo to become aware that they are being manipulated, they might not want to participate! So time elapses so that a momentous about of awareness and bliss builds up, a time is set so every one can recharge to play again, a snack break if you will.

Breaks almost over, now here comes the take over, if the world you left has advanced some you cause it to collapse in on itself because you don't want a large population of intelligent and even worst awarness or common sense filled people about it just better to start fresh I mean look at what Nimrod did and the tower of babel. So you cause one major aware nation to fight another and another and so on to all that is left are nomads a few insiginificants and now break is over and now the day of the fish has arrived, the gods return and repeat this all over again.

I am not saying this to be right or to be wrong but just to say what if this is really what is at hand, our society now can break down so easily, a major solar flare and there goes our foundation, electricity, you don't need a world war to destroy our population, just a thought

Oh yeah it strikes me also as being odd that we often project advance technology onto these being as if that means something. If one has great awareness, advance technology isn't needed, because greater awarness allows you to do more with less, you can destroy a civilization not with a death star but through geneticly alter animals. You don't need a super charged ship, just a way to make it weightless and so on, they in technology may not even be beyond where we are at now, but their awareness is so vastly beyond us that I believe it pales when compared to the distance from here to pluto. But then I guess thats just my self wish being projected...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:00 pm 

...i suspect that the 'naki aren't the only ones out there and that they, with all their governmental and heirarchical values so apparent, might just be involved in some sort of massive governing body...a federation?...overseeing/regulating the interacitons of various planets/races?/peoples/bodies. i would imagine that said body (if it existed) would certainly be interested in regulating some degree of actions of its' member groups and would have mechanisms in place to address new situation. now...as sitchin's hypothesis goes...'naki some here, work sucks, modify a local and *boom* you got a worker. making "us" an artificial species/not a result of "natural" evolution. IF we are the first...then the governing body may not have any guidelines in place on how to deal with the new situation...but i would imagine that many member groups would be fascinated AND data would be needed to make good decisions... so they would visit to observe and study us. (and those visitors-official and unofficial- would prabably represent MANY different races/groups/physical appearances) should the artificial species be destroyed as an abomination? perhaps they/we should be monitored. perhaps "artificial" is only one perspective and others may argue that artifice does not set a thing apart from being natural. BUT...is it a good idea to leave the group who did the "mucking" with this species in immediate contact with them...especially when these new beings are being used in warfare and manipulated in any number of exploitative ways?

i believe that the 'naki were told to back off, but to do so in the least traumatic way possible...thus the transition to ONE faceless god and the attempt to remove evidence of their presence (but clearly not all!). i believe that we are constantly visited and monitored by a variety of "races". i believe that a time was set for some decision to be made about us...maybe dates/decisions? i can imagine long arguments about proprietary ownership. can a species be owned by another species? what if the species in question were artificial? is it then a product and thus open to ownership? i think a big date must be comming up. but is it to invite a new member into a space based governing body ...or to claim property?

well, i should stop for now. i should be working or something. :)

[hmmm...am i a consumer of the star trek? perchance i am that! ;) ]

(Edited by ThaRevrendAl at 10:05 am on Nov. 30, 2006)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:57 pm 

I don't know if they the anunnaki are the only ones out there or aren't and preferred the approach William Bramley takes by saying the custodians. The thing is about what you said, if it be a scenario, that still doesn't sit well with me whenever someone says they are allowing us to develop and sort of wean us off so to speak is the way in which they went about it. When you move from a concrete image of a god to an abstract, you make it more powerful not less. Symbolism carries far more weight even if the actual meaning is lost then direct information. In my opinion if you have a group of individual believing in flesh and blood gods, sooner or later eventual generation that come about in the absence of such flesh and blood gods either begin to believe them as false or not returning. But when you move from flesh and blood to abstract then it being now symbolic it can be said that GOD is with us all the time and never left, attributes and behaviors, abilities and power can be assigned that could never be granted to that of flesh and blood god. In other words perhaps the eventual realization that these flesh and blood gods were real and not at all gods could also be an end result.

Looking at the past humans it seems from historical myths that we were created to serve the gods, but it also seems evident that once humans began to become to numerous the gods saw this as a threat on many occasions. As I have stated in other post I believe the reason then that they set up a government wasn't to help us develop but to control us, to keep us under control, to allow the few to manipulate the many. The same is with religion, if you rid the created of the many deities of different regions and have them come under only a few, then control again is strengthen.

Me personally I don't see this as a Star Trek type universe, I see this as those who are Proactive and those who are Reactive. But the moves by the custodians are so subtle that as a whole our spieces fails to react in time if ever.

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:29 am 

it may be that they left without too much regard for how earth based affairs developed or , as i suspect...they were limited in their freedom to interact due to outside pressures. i think it is not too terribly dificult to trace to flow of power and influence (since the 'naki left) to a priesthood (Babylonian being as far back as i have been able to see evidence of) that used the system/mythos in place to secure their positions of influence and power. from Babylon, through north Africa, into and through europe to the US...a faction of the priesthood has grown to be the face behind the masonic mask of control.

at this point, it seems to me that recent events indicate an attempt (pretty dang successful) by the inheritors of that power line to regain control of the area in and around Iraq...complete with layers of reasons to be there that avoid anything about spaceports or items of power. did you know that Hussein was having historic Babylon rebuilt? ...and that they were pretty well finished when the US went in? interesting stuff.

this is the first link i came across about Hussein/Babylon. i didn't know that he built a zigurat, though!?!?
http://architecture.about.com/cs/countriescultures/a/saddamspalace.htm

(Edited by ThaRevrendAl at 5:33 am on Dec. 5, 2006)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:45 am 

I did read about Saddam rebuilding Bablyon, but I don't see the U.S. going in to grab important artifacts that can't be varified to even exist there or not, or perhaps they could?

If one would like to think these individuals are gone then it would be interesting to see that while 98% of all project blue book reports were determined and explained away that still left 700 unexplained. Taken into account the many sightings still occuring abductions and that of the greys who Sitchin believes are but androids who amazing resemble that of ancient being Enki created on a few instances. Also if you haven't already take a look at this video http://tinyurl.com/oxm2q, while the conclusion is biased more toward Robert Temple, the information and evidence presented is amazing.

Wanting them to come back, me no, but we already have someone telling us what to do, our governments, and they do a much better job at it then the gods ever did....that ain't a good thang!

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:02 am 

"There is a great deal of suspicion that the looting was not done entirely by rioters, but that professional thieves used the riot as a cover to pull off a well-planned robbery. Artifacts were taken from intact, unlocked display cases, indicating that the culprits had keys. Other pieces were carefully removed from cases that had been opened with glass cutters rather than being smashed."
http://www.sciencefriday.com/kids/sfkc20030418-2.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:48 am 

i dont' care if the dates are off. i'm still going to Burning Man in 2008 just in case the ice on the south-pole leaps into the ocean between then and ...well...whenever!
i don't trust "time" anyway. "i was/will be from Gandahar" (i forget what movie that's from, but it's a fun line to quote)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:51 am 

i am, but that i am... "and that's all that i yam!"
*wink-wink*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:36 pm 

...are you saying these professional theives were americans. Those artifacts aren't worthless they can definitely pay off on the black market. I see the war on Iraq as nothing more then our prez trying to show dominace to the world and establish a buisness in that area...under oil of course.

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:40 pm 

EYAJ: i see THAT as the first layer of truth...or the rubbery skin atop the bowl of gravy, if you will. but i think that there are more reasons in that gravy...giblets and savory chunks of egg...(man!~ i am groovin' to some Peanuts soundtrack. that Shroeder can tear up the keys, yo!)

i don't know whether or not the theives were American...but the rioters, in many cases, were re-imported Iraqi exiles. http://media.consumercide.com/saddamstatue.html
(this is the first link i found)

Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next