It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:11 am 

I've read a few posts on the return of the Anunnaki and want to set the record straight. The planet they are on has well reached the maximum extent of travel so much as the great orbit indicated by a pass of 3,600 years indicates and have swung around and are now heading back!

Now I know a lot people are hoping it will be the 2012 date but don't hold your breath it's going to occur years and years past that date. Let's put it this way if you are say in your twenties then by the time your well into your eighties the best teloscope we'll have by then surpassing Hubble will see the planet as it moves in.

The big surprise when it gets here is it's not really a planet at all but a very large ship constructed in the same manner as our own Moon!

There are many secrets concerning Telmun the atmosphere containing micron-sized gold particles it's inner generated heat source it's propulsion system to but name a few.

The Anunnaki were a race or are a Race of superior man-like creatures that travel or traveled through space spreading their seed until they were low on booster power and got caught in our Sun's gravitational pull.

On Star Trek Gene Roddenberry who had access to secret files produced a show I don't remember the exact title of in which Spock said, "Ahh Captain I've always wondered where all the man-like creatures came from?", or something like that. He refered to the fact that in outer space or deep space it's flush with men that as the Bible say's, "We were made in God's!" they made us look just like them!

Doctor James T. Chambers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 3:07 pm 

Miss Beandolly would like to know how Dr. Chambers concludes that Nibiru is a ship. Also, that our moon is constructed.

It is Miss Beandolly's understanding that our moon is the remains of the planet Kingu, a captured satelite that had the making of becoming a planet but was arrested and captured into the orbit of the earth during a passing of planet X, which collided with Tiamat and ripped a big chunk out of her, right about where the pacific ocean is.

Also, the Anunnaki, in Miss Beandolly's understanding, rather than being the benevolent and wise creatures of Star Trek, were miners who excavated the treasures of this planet. They got very tired of the labor and made a slave race - human beings. This is not seeding - the spreading of seed is fun, something the Anunnaki did not like human beings doing among themselves and was no fun for them. Rather, they geneticaly enginered us and tampered with natural processes, making a terrestrial mess which they were little equiped to deal with, being as jealous, greedy, lustful, and grasping as their creation. Miss Beandolly supposes looking in the mirror wasn't much fun for them either, at which point they all went home to regroup.

Which dates is Dr. chambers using to calculate the arrival from the eliptic of this rogue planet/ship/anomaly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 3:34 pm 

Miss Beandolly,
Perhaps you would be interested in checking out the link I am going to post here. Take it wih a grain of salt, Just read it and make up your own mind. The author of the article does present his case in a biased way in my opinion, but he does say that he leaves what he has on his web page up for the reader to decide, so please keep that in mind. I just read it today, and it seems to have some good information in it.
The basic premise of his information is that the planet Nibiru will be back near Earth in the spring of 2003. Check out the site, and let me know what you think please.

http://www.metatech.org/planet_x_niburu ... anges.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:23 pm 

I like the idea of a moon ship it reminds me of the death star, the annunaki remind me of the empire in some ways too, I think when they return mankind is in for a monsterously devastating shock, I also think there arrival is soon as most conspiracies that tie in with the new world order have been put into full effect of lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:05 pm 

We don't need conspiracies of an organized or alien kind. Most individuals are in conspiracy against their own selves as it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:24 pm 

We don't need conspiracies but yet they are an abundant plague, the new world order is real and its time is now, the formation of all people into one people and all governments into one government i.e. United Nations, all those who refuse to adopt american politics are forced into a war, the wars that are talked about in revelations are the final product of the new world order the final settlement of the one people one government order it will be easier for the annunaki to reign supreme the world leaders in control know of the annunaki it is suppressed history they have already submitted to the impending threat by activating the new world order plans basically were being prepared to re enter slavery. think about it... if they created us to be slaves and all sorts of wars were fought and they fled the planet their not going to return on happy peaceful terms.... but anyone can be wrong..... I'm not omnipotent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:10 pm 

I don't agree with dark star or spaceship instead of planet theory. Stars do not orbit planetary systems like ours. Spaceship from where? I agree with Zeke that Nibiru is a planet in an orbit that needs 3600 of our years to get it close enough to earth for easy access. The 12th may have been sighted by the Chandra X-Ray satelite billions of miles in space and coming our way by 3800 A.D.
Also, what fascinates me the most about the chronicles is all of the proof of the Nakis visits, such as the Giza pyramids, Balbeck, and Nazca. I have no boubts about genetic manipulation by them and I think that:
1) the Adam they created was in fact the Neanderthal, who worked the gold mines in Africa. When they were through with the mining the Naki let the Neanderthal wander out of Africa as nomads, a proven archaeo-logical fact (around 50,000-75000 B.C.).
2) we, on the other hand, are the direct offspring of the Annunaki gods and godesses, genetically altered to live shorter lives( sickness genes). Based on the mapping of the human genome this is also proven fact. Unfortunately for the Naki, they made us to their likeness and intelligence. We have survived, we thrive and develop at a dramatic pace to meet the challenge of their next visit. Unfortunately we won't be around to see them.

Spacequest.

(Edited by spacequest at 10:42 am on Dec. 27, 2002)

(Edited by spacequest at 1:50 pm on Jan. 1, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:12 pm 

Wow. Stayed away from this board because nobody ever posted, and now there seems to be a steady stream! Good to see new people with an open mind to Sitchin's theories!

However, Spacequest, you say that:
"we, on the other hand, are the direct offspring of the Annunaki gods and godesses, genetically altered to live shorter lives( sickness genes). Based on the mapping of the human genome this is also proven fact. "

Please elaborate. What is the proven fact? That we are genetically altered to live shorter lives?

If anything, I think we live lives that are indiginous to this planet. All mammals on earth have similar (short) life spans, and none of them live to be hundreds of thousands of years old. Therefore, there was nothing that was implanted in our genes to make our lives short. They are short naturally. Rather, something was withheld that would have made our lives longer...

Is this genetic improvement something that came naturally to the Anunnaki, or if it is something they engineered for themselves? That's the real question. With the news of the possible first human clone born today, we may well be on the road to longer life spans due to genetic engineering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:18 am 

To Hank Solo.

My posting is pure speculation.

Go to "Long life Spans". Gem's posting Nov.8, 2001 may be the answer you are looking for.

Spacequest.

(Edited by spacequest at 11:06 am on Jan. 7, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:58 pm 

My posting on this topic, dated December 16, 2002 was incomplete with respect to the details of the return flight of the Naki.
For the purpose of this posting please refer my posting on the topic Nibiru >> Where is it ?
Now my detailed assumptions are as follows based on the Chronicles known facts and planet data of our solar system:
Nibiru passes through the asteroid belt that lies between the Jupiter and Mars orbits at 460m.and 129m. miles respectively from the sun.
Assuming half the distance for the asteroid belt centre we get 460-129 or 331/2=166+129 or 294.5m miles from the sun. We must add 94.5 m for the distance from sun to earth for a total 389m, then multiply by 2(in/out orbits) for 778m. miles of orbit in proximity to earth.
Refering to calculations on my other posting, Nibiru travels at 720m.p.h. for 3600 years, travelling 22.706billion miles in total.
The proximity to earth orbit is 778m. miles divided by 22.706b.miles or 3.42 per cent of total orbit. This equates to 123.33 years of orbit near earth.
I have already claimed that Nibiru is on its' return orbit just passed aphelion(1800 years from earth's perihelion) therefore 123.33 years will not change the return date by much. However let us consider other factors with respect to the Naki return.
Nibiru travels at 720m.p.h but their spaceships at speeds we can only imagine, since we know that they are at a higher level of technological advancement in space travel.
Let's assume some of the speeds using our data:
At 100,000m.p.h or100kx24x365 or 11b.miles/876m. miles=12.5 years to reach us.
At 200,000m.p.h. that would be 6.25 years to reach us.

My point in all of these assumptions is that the Naki may have left with the planet Nibiru but they seemingly have had the potential of visiting at any given time over the last 2000 years. Think about all those sightings!

(Edited by spacequest at 1:01 pm on Jan. 7, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:30 pm 

I've been thinking about life spans and how or why it would be different on Nibiru and Earth.

I pretty much narrowed it down to an orbit around a star makes things age abviously Nibiru takes awhile to orbit so it takes longer for living things on there to age, but I also wonder about the direction of it's orbit and if a clockwise orbit is also a factor with how things age.

What do you all think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:50 am 

That is one of the very few things I disagree with Dr. Sitchin about. I'm speaking of the long life spans of the A's and Sitchin's theory that it has to do with the 12th Planet's long orbit. I believe it is strictly that they have long, long ago advanced to the point where they could manipulate their genes in order to postpone the aging process for thousands of years.

A few major bible charactors lived hundreds of years and I believe this was because even though they were not pure bred Annunaki's they had enough of the pedigree in them to inherit longevity.... As subsequent generations of the decendents came along the pedigree continued to be watered down until the genes were wiped out resulting in a normal lifespan for further decendents of his line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:20 am 

Here's an interesting piece you guys might be curious about.

According to the book Extra Terrestrials Among Us by George Andrews, the Fatima message was supposed to be opened in 1960 but the Pope at that time prevented it from going public. Now, Andrews never mentioned 2012.

But here's what I found out on my own. Remember the Mayan Calendar has a cycle (whatever) of 52 years? And that after these, the Gods might return, or something spectacular might happen.

52 years after 1960 is 2012! Is this a coincidence or what?

I'm looking forward to December 2012, the day the hyper accurate Mayan Calendar ends. Maybe Enki and the Anunnaki will return on Christmas Day 2012! What a rude awakening!

That's funny, 2012 is also the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. ha ha

(Edited by richard0219 at 9:22 pm on Feb. 24, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:41 pm 

From what I remember reading and thinking a few years ago Nibiru should be in Earth's vicinty around 3400 A.D. That doesn't mean that they won't make themselves known (or rather reknown) before then. 2012 sounds like a good time for Enlil, Enki, and the rest of the gang to return and set things strait before Anu's state visit in 3400.

Our life span can be affected by our close proximity to the sun. The radiation and free radicals caused by it and our own breathing affects the RNA in our cells. The RNA loses it's effectiveness and doesn't create new cells that are exactly like the old cells causing us to age. Antioxidants help to prevent or extinguish free radicals and may prolong our life span but the sun will still effect us. I think that's why Gilgamesh was told that he could not escape his human fate but was given something that could prolong his life. If we could live futher from the sun and have the best antioxidants available we too could live like gods.

(Edited by Areles at 2:46 pm on May 28, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:30 am 

Curious:
What is the possibility that some of the gods and events mentioned are not workings of Annunaki but, of other alien races? Could the wars of the gods have been fought between other alien races and Annunaki for control of the free human labor?

Page 1 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next