It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:15 pm 

I read a little bit from the 12th planet book. I liked what I read so far.

I'll tell you what else. There is a whole site that deals with Stitchins stuff and info about the Lizard race ect. over at [url=http://www.forums.onlytherightanswers.com

They]http://www.forums.onlytherightanswers.com

They[/url] are accepting all members there! They don't discriminate against beliefs. I would recommend that site to anyone.

Stitchin has definately managed to change the World with his information. And thank God because he was just in time. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:21 am 

RedChinaIsComing,

It is generally considered bad form to come over to a forum and advertise another forum. In fact, the only "contribution" in your two total postings here has been to provide a referal to that furum.

Let's take an objective scrutiny of that "onlytherightanswers.com " forum you represent as being such a fertile place to discuss Sitchin.

You state that forum "is a whole site that deals with Stitchins stuff and info about the Lizard race ect." First off, I don't recall Sitchin ever discussing any "Lizard race". Second, a scrutiny of that forum shows that the one and only area possibly dealing with SItchin is "Human Origins", and this area has only 8 topics within that area and and only 4 or 5 of these could possibly deal with Sitchin related issues/revelations. A further scrutiny of thiese 4 or 5 topics shows that they deal with things such as "channeling" the truth of man's history AND Nibiru being a a battle planet, neither of which are aspects that Sitchin ever remotely involved himself with. In fact, none of these topics deal with Sitchin specifically AT ALL!

A further examination of these "onlytherightanswers.com " forums reveals that there are only 50 total members. Here on the ZechariaSitchin.com forums we have 403 members as of your joining. Only 26 of the 50 total posters there on your furum have made any contribution and 24 of the posters have made no posting whatsoever!

There on that forum you recommend the person with the greatest number of posts, "Mookis", at 2439 postings has the next most prolific poster at ... only ... 61 postings, which is hardly evidence of any ongoing dialog and exchange of ideas.

Just HOW exactly do you recommend those forums as a place to discuss Sitchin?

What is very likely the truth here is that you are that prolific <b>Mookis</b> and you're here on these ZS forums acting only as an unabashed shill for those other furms and seeking desperately to find someone.... ANYONE... to join there to exchange ideas with. <b>Am I right?</b>

Why not present your ideas on Sitchin and man's origins here, on ZechariaSitchin.com where you will actually find intelligent exchanges based on REAL, substantive evidences and even encounter new ideas relating to Sitchin but never broached by Sitchin himself? This surely seems to be much more of a happeing place than those other furms ever hope to aspire to.

Regards,
Tripp

P.S. How would you react to me joining those furms having received your invitation and then doing nothing but inviting others here? Would your immediate response be to ban me? It would, wouldn't it? The only reason you've not been banned here is that there is nothing whatsoever on those forums that can compete with the contributions and discussions here.

(Edited by Tripp at 9:28 pm on Aug. 20, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:19 am 

Amen to Tripp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:25 am 

RedChinaIsComing described himself in the first sentence. "I read a little bit from the 12th planet book."

His email address in his profile has mookis also....

(Edited by Star Gazer at 1:26 am on Mar. 4, 2006)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]