It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:39 pm 
From my pickle barrel, to only include the gods Sitchin describes enscribes a box that limits both options and thinking.

So, if you'all will bear with me, I'd like to share with you some points that I've been thinking about.

1. Marduk is the great satan. Why? He conquered the world, and all of the other gods are both envious of his authority and want to set the record straight: go back to the "way it was."

2. Yahweh is none of the other gods. Sitchin describes him as the Elohim of the Elohim. In that same vein, Sitchin also demonstrates that when the Hebrews wrote of the Acts of God, they borrowed stories from their neighbors that described actions and deeds by the other gods. Even as Marduk was given credit for all of the actions and deeds of the other gods in the revision of their religious texts, so did the Hebrews for their Holy Scriptures.

3. Christ is not an Anunnaki or Nibiru. He is an anathma to the old gods. His message was one of freedom from "Egypt" (a euphamism for Earth). He came not to establish a new rule of worship and servitude on the Earth, as the old gods demanded.

Psych and others share my opinion on the upcoming dangers of the so-called "End Times." I hypothesize that the gods are coming back, and they are going to fool a lot of people into thinking that Christ or the Prophet or the reincarnated David is returning and will not only bend knees to their God but slaughter fellow human beings in the name of their God. It will be a classic divide and conquer for within, resulting in an easy victory for the returning gods.

Bobbi Jo, as a minsterial student of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, I would be most happy to discuss with you some of your dogma questions. However, I think we should do this off line.

You can E-mail me at wallisdj@comclark.com if you're interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:07 am 

Yahweh is no god, an invention of the Hebrews, yet he is mentioned in tablets by hostile babylonian sources?.
I believe in "The wars of gods and men", it is mentioned that before the king turned his army loose, he ordered his royal sorcerers to soften up the already outnumbered Hebrew/Semites; under peril of death, they returned to the king saying their target god was the "King of all gods" and could not be overpowered.
The tablets say this much. I have no Hebrew affiliations however, and will gladly accede that they were lost most of the time in their celestial "who is who".
The Yahweh Babylonian reference was taken from Sitchin.
My own studies tell me they also worshipped El.

Christ, on the other hand, was an anomalous charachter, whose message, lineage, birth, life, and 'death', are now all f.u.b.a.r.
My gut says he was right-on about many things, such as "Heaven is within you", "Even so are ye gods" etc.
Whether he was of David Enlil, Enki, an Adept, the Christ, The word made flesh, or whatever, I surely don't know, but I believe he cut himself free from these fleshly parameters, and tried to tell us to do the same. His message has been plowed under pretty good though, bbecause That part of his message is anathema to our slave-holders.

Marduk is Satan. Period. No argument there. He's a pure egotistical- jackass.
I sometimes wonder if Lucifer, and Satan, are Enki, and his son Marduk. it may be splitting hairs.
In earlier times Enki got all the opprobrium, "Snake" etc. and the humans under Enlils sway marginalized him as the satan (adversary), even though his attitudes towards humans were a little better than Enlils were.

As to the End times...they are nigh. and I often wonder what 'spin' the powers that be will use.
Remember prophecy- although a tool of the elite--is also quite real; it may be that the coming of the beast will be the reestablishment of niburian rule.
We really do have a possibility of the two factions duking it out, with us lost in the "double-bluff,"
My impression is this:
If the political world accepts the newcomers--they are bad.
If the media suggests we will fight the newcomers, they are good.
If the media tells us sheep we need to ZIG, I will ZAG.
Heck, they've misled us about everything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:54 am 

Marduk being Satan is a reasonable assumption. Satan being the lord of this world and Marduk being lord of this world after the overthrow of the gods. Marduk is the son of Enki, who was "cheated" by receiving only 50 ME's while the younger brother (Enlil) received 60. This disparity between siblings is a running theme in the holy texts. Marduk was after what he thought of as rightfully his by birthright. This is not an excuse for his actions, only an explanation. His dislike for humanity could be a big part of the reason for human sacrifice?
i have found more obvious similarities to the Anunnaki in Greek mythology than anywhere else. It seems to be a good layman's source for a comparison of who's who and their roles as gods. Here, Marduk would be Zeus, and Zeus slew his father, who slew his father. Zeus also buried the monstrosities brought forth by the earth (genetic creations of Enlil and Ninurta?) under the tartarus(?) mountains for future heroes to conquer.
Christ is yet the mystery, for he seeks for man to know for himself. The important connection that has to be addressed is the spiritual. i believe that all concerns must be addressed from 3 perspectives. Spiritual, mental, and emotional. These are the 3 factors that constitute man. Whether we were designed this way or it happened as a fact of being alive, we have within us the ability to answer all of our questions. The clue being the holy texts repeated mentions of the PEOPLE being on one accord. One accord being the vessel that allows us to access (through collective communication) the knowledge thst answers the questions of our past and guides us for the future. i ramble.

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2