It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:15 pm 

i was reeading the discussion on "One GOD". i was surprised to see that Akhenaton was mentioned. i have come to learn thst the reigns of Akhenaton and the female pharoah that preceeded him were examples in life of that possible mutations that can occur from the genetic level to the cosmic level. Please note that, after their reigns, Akhenaton and his predecessor were all but removed from the timeline of Egyptian history. The remnants were left as a reminder of the mutations that may occur and their effects on the whole. After their reigns one must note that all aspects of life returned to as before. From spiritual to physical. In short, the Egyptian Dynasties are a map of our genetic coding from the base DNA encoding to the Cosmic undersatnding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:24 pm 
It was in Divine Encounters that Sitchin discussed Jahweh. He concedes that the OT is a mixture of Enlil and Enki along with their offspring. But he described Jahweh as the Elohim of the Elohim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:35 am 

i keep coming to the point that everywhere in time there is mention of a source. i read somewhere that even the Anunnaki had some type of worship system. Where do our belief systems fit into this? i tend to think, from a lot of my readings, that we have had some experiences in humanity that even the Anunnaki would not be able to perform. Is it possible for a creation of a creation to have access to the source of sources?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:35 pm 

Question.
Who is the god of Abram/Abraham and what was Abram's reason for giving a tenth of everything to Melchizedek (King of Salem)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:40 pm 

It is my opinion, Enlil is the GOD of the Israelites and *Alalu is the GOD of Islam. If I am correct, I also think Enki is the true GOD of Christianity, even though HE has been demoted to the role of SATAN in our time.

(*Alalu is the one Enlil deposed on planet Nibiru.)
Quote:
Quote: from Mr Bugi on 12:52 pm on July 29, 2002
Hello, According to Sitchin, who is the god of the Israelite,islam etc?
Enki?
Enlil?
Who??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:00 pm 
In my future book, God's Unholy War, I believe it is Sin who orders Abram as a military force to the Negrav to protect the space port and supporting cities. He paid Melchizedek, as this "king" was responsible for maintaining the military facilities in Palestine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:11 pm 

According to "When Time Began" (p. 182), Abram's father, Terah, was an astonomer/priest in Nippur before his family moved to Ur, and that Abram got "his education in the sacred precincts of Nippur and Ur..." This would indicate he was a follower of Ninurta and his father, Enlil. This source indicates more detail is to be found in "The Wars of Gods and Men", but I don't have access to that. (I've read it, but it was borrowed.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:40 pm 
Your point is well taken. Sitchin does divide Sin and Ninurta into two distinct gods. On page 125 of The Wars of Gods and Men, Nannar/Sin governd the north while Ninurta governed the south.

I can change the god in my book from Sin to Ninurta; that's no problem.

I feel that Sin (being a son of Enlil) may have been in the role of an emissary of sorts while Ninurta was more like a generalissimo of Enlil. He may have commanded Sin to give Abram his orders while he marshaled the forces. Sitchin claims that Ninurta was one of the two who "nuked" the space port out of desperation and was among the first migrations from Earth, while Sin remained.

Thanks for the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:03 pm 

i have not had oppurtunity to read "The Wars of Gods and Men" myself yet. I have read when time began and i am curious as to what god commanded what leader and how did these different gods become combined. i understand that a lot of the combining came with Marduk but, he is listed as evil in the Hebrew/Christian religions. Who served what gods and is that how the fights for the Holy Land began? Bonus questions; Who is the angel tht communicated with Daniel and what god took Elijah?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:47 pm 
I just sent a post to a friend of mine who promises to "unload" his recent "investigations" regarding gods and the OT.

I paste my post in that forum here and see what you guys think:

My dear sleuthers, I have a question or two:

Who can match up which god with which hero?

"Adam" was probably "fathered" by Enki.

Moses may have been contacted by several, including Jahweh. Who likes burning bushes? The serpent thingy smacks of Enki. Egypt was under the sway of the Enki clan, if I remember correctly, and the Enlil clan wanted to make sure that the Great Pyramid was under their control. So, could it have been Enlil who initially called Moses?

The whole Israelite / Hebrew invasion of Palestine could have been a military maneuver to seize the "Holy Land" (the land of the Shem) for the Enki clan. So, could Enki have been guiding Joshua?

Abram was initially contacted by either Ninurta or Sin and sent to the Negrav.

Jahweh steps into the picture about this time as a force to off-set Marduk's victory.

Hmmm.

------
So, perhaps the angel or messenger who spoke to Daniel was an emmisary from Yahweh, and it was Jahweh who plucked Elijah from the Earth for his near-unwavering struggle against Marduk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:52 am 

If Moses was under all this pressure, no wonder the Israelites wandered 40 years in the desert. It sounds like he was used by Jahweh/Yahweh, Enlil and Enki. So, who is Yahweh/Jahweh, or are they different people? i suspect Anu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:54 pm 
Anu is fairly good choice; however, Sitchin obviously did not think so.

From my pickle barrel, if Anu is listed among the Elohim, then he would not be the Elohim of the Elohim, which implies that there is a hierarchy above the Anunnaki/Nibiru.

It is a mystery until we can uncover more written information. That's for sure. And, that's assuming that the gods wanted mankind to know of their history.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:54 am 

It is indeed a mystery.

Post subject: Re: The ONE god of the israelite, islam and christianity - The O
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 pm 

Actually if you take the information and put it all together you find that everybody is identified in one place or another. Nannar Sin is the Moon god Sin of UR of Sumer and is the god of Islam and YHWH is EL Shaddai of Beth EL of Our Father EL that went EL Allmighty, EL SHADDAI, the God of the Mountain of the Allmighty, to get US Blessings and then God Most High, EL ELYON, the God of Melchizedek, the God of bread and Wine (the Christ) to get US Salvation. The Lord God is going to give the Son of the Most High the throne of his Father David to sit apon. YHWH Father is YHWH Father EL (o v e) (Father Love reigns over US) Shaddai, the God of the Mountain of the Hebrews. The God of Is Ra EL? is Father EL of the Canaanite Beth EL. Abraham was taken out of the House of Sin into the promised Land of Canaan that was given to the Hebrews, Abraham, Issac, and Jacob and then to Canaan, Judah, and the Sons of Jacob. See my other posts and you will get the complete picture. Enki, Enlil, and Ninti are the EL o Him that are the gods of the Anunnaki, and are under Anu, their Father, who is under the God of NiBiRU, Ni Bi R U, NiBiRU. The Galactic Son of Bil's Way, the Milky Way is the God of Anu and is Billy J T, Billy and Jesus Christ, the Infinite and Eternal son of the Infinite and Eternal God the Paradise Trinity, Father Christ, Christ the Son, and the Spirit of Christ Allmighty God. Amen. The Allmighty Most High made the Creation to save sinners. The Allmighty Most High used the El o Him and their need to give relief to the Anunnaki from their labors in the mines to get man made by Enki for Anu so Enlil could use man to replace the Anunnaki in the mines and eventually get inherited by Nannar and and fall into the House of Sin where man became sinners to bee saved by the God Most High, EL ELYON, Our God of Bread and Wine (the Christ) and Tithing, the God of Melchizedek from whom Abraham received the Christ. Melchizedek is a Canaanite Priest of the God Most High, Possessor of Heaven and Earth.

Post subject: Re: The ONE god of the israelite, islam and christianity - The O
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 pm 

Hello again. The way it is, is that Israel is still under the Law, Islam is under Nannar Sin, the Moon god Sin ((Allah), and the Church is under Grace, Jesus Christ. Our Father Enki loves US and the Earth as well. Enki got the sign of the two serpents because of his work with DNA not because He is the devil. The Devil is commonly beelievd to bee the Father of Sin on Earth and we all know that that is Enlil not Our Father Enki that loveth US. Enki is Lord Earth and we are the Sons of the Earth born to receive second birth. As I said, the Elohim didn't know it but they were actually doing the Will of the Most High to make man to have sinners to save. Sinners were in the House of Sin. Abram was in the House of Nannar Sin and was called out by YHWH "EL SHADDAI" who gave Blessings and the Promises to Abraham and Our nation to US, and then Abraham was taken to Melchizedek to receive the Bread and Wine, the Christ, Our Salvation. YHWH is Christ the Lord YHWH Our Salvation, Jesus Christ Allmighty, EL Shaddai. YHWH say, "There is no Way but YHWH." No Salvation but YHWH Our Salvation, Jesus Christ. We got both Blessings and Salvation for the Lord, Our God, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next