It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:37 pm 

What would the blood line of the Annunaki look and act like?....I'm guessing they would be powerful/rich people?? Would they be tall, handsome people?
I try to steer clear of the "Illiuminati" books, because that seems to lead to wacko conspiracy theories. I hope I'm not being to closed minded.
I also wonder if the Mayan calandar which ends in the year 2012 has anything to do with their return?
When was the last known date of the planets arrival?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:58 pm 

Good question Katmet. I wonder what they look like too. My guess is that they may be rich and powerful but I think it more likely that their descendents are the "brains" of our race. (Einstien etc.)

I have neighbors that are BOTH dumber than dirt (I'm not kidding on that) but they produced a daughter that is brilliant. She was given a full ride to MIT! Her mother laughs and says she has no idea where her daughter came from. No one on either side has an outstanding IQ. Neither parent is tall but the daughter is. She's taller than her sisters too. You can see that the girls are related but the smarter daughter stands out physically. (in this case, fairer to look at) The other daughters are average IQ.

Unless the mother had a secret brilliant lover, my theory is that both parents have genes from the Nephilm.

Have you ever noticed in SOME families SOME kids just don't fit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:40 pm 

It appears from archaeological evidence it that modern man has been on earth for a couple of hundred thousand years at least. The biblical account indicates a decision to do something about the human/Anunnaki situation at the time of Noah. But it may have been planned a little earlier when the Biblical Adam was created. If the list of generations and ages are correct it was only a few thousand years.
According to the Book of Enoch when Noah was born his father was very disturbed about the appearance of the child and accused his wife of cavorting with the Watchers. He was informed that Noah was to be a “reprieve” for mankind.
This was 500 years before the flood and indicates planning. Noah was given warning, time and instructions on the building of the Ark. There was clearly planning.
What is really significant is that after the flood the life span of the individuals rapidly declined to the present 70 years. But it was not instantaneous but declined in a rather exponential way indicating that there had been a genetic change introduced at the time of the flood which gradually worked its way through the population.
If you do the numbers Noah was still alive at the time Abraham was born. Shortening the life span makes humans much more prolific and accelerates any genetic selection or changes. It also affects how history is remembered.
After the flood at the time of Babylon the deities came to see the tower. It is generally taught in modern religion that the resultant scrambling of the languages was a “punishment”. But was it?? The exclamation “there is nothing they cannot do” sounds like a note of satisfaction. They did not destroy the humans. They scrambled the languages and seeded the whole earth with them.
It appears they not only are coming back they are likely on the earth monitoring and guiding development. The Bible speaks clearly that a time has been set to complete the process.

If you want to know what the end result might be read the final chapters of the New Testament Book of Revelation. There is described the city of New Jerusalem, 12000 furlongs length, width, and height. This is roughly 1,500 miles per dimension. Location: Heaven.
Consider the immense amount of manpower and resources needed to do this.
None of this is secret. It is plainly written in the Bible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote: from Leander on 6:40 pm on May 25, 2003

If you want to know what the end result might be read the final chapters of the New Testament Book of Revelation. There is described the city of New Jerusalem, 12000 furlongs length, width, and height. This is roughly 1,500 miles per dimension. Location: Heaven.
Consider the immense amount of manpower and resources needed to do this.
None of this is secret. It is plainly written in the Bible

I'm not sure I'm following you here. Needed to do what exactly? So you think the New Testament was directed or developed by the Annunaki here and now? What about the possibility the New Testament is entirely made up by men who needed something as profound as the Old Testament in order to make it fly. What I do know is that Catholicism was the unification of Pagan and Jewish beleifs to settle the fighting. The New Testament we are provided by the church is a result of alterations to what people believed at that time. Most of the gospels weren't even included (such as Thomas) and reveal a much different beleif than the one provided us by The Church. I'm afraid the New Testament is not reliable. What can be shared with me to prove me wrong so I can trust it? What supports the theory the Annunaki are responsible?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:41 am 

I agree with Bulls Eye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:41 am 

In addition to my previous comment, I have been doing considerable reading in the areas of religious belief such as Judaism, Gnosticism, Catholicism, etc. When getting down to the skinny of it all I see this;

Judaism; Preaches deed over creed and belief in 1 G_d, Yahweh, a jealous war G_d. Believers are encouraged to question/doubt and seek answers, and the women are held in high regard. They await a King of the Jews, the chosen ones (the Talmud makes clear who they are and what is to be done with the Gentile). The Old Testament is a testament to them (no pun intended). Jesus was considered a mortal man and profit but NOT the Messiah (King). To some He was considered the anti-Christ. Maybe the denying of Him as King or labeling Him anti-Christ was because He preached of a secular need to dissolve the divide. And for those Jews who believe in the Talmud this was NOT acceptable. If they were to do that there would be no people for their King to rule. A divide was eminent in maintaining an identity to hold them together. Members are by birth rite only.

Gnosticism; Also preaches deed over creed. They hold a belief in 1 "Supreme" Being and encourage believers to question/doubt and seek answers as well. Pagan in nature it acknowledges the sacred feminine (Magellan), but it is of a secular nature (echoed in the New Testament). Members are birth rite eligible for acceptance into the circle or invited (maybe birth rite pending). Jesus was a Rabbi and it was considered status quo for Rabbis to marry and have children (hence Magellan as the sacred feminine). Jesus was considered a profit and mortal man by some. Other Gnostics believed He was the Son of God in an immortal and non-material way. So therefore never died and never resurrected as the Romans claimed. They await Judgment at the end of the ages based upon the deeds of man.

Roman Catholicism; Unlike Judaism and Gnosticism preaches creed over deed. Also pagan in nature and practice, they ascribe to belief in 1 God in "trinity", several saints, and also acknowledge the sacred feminine (Virgin Mary). Unlike Judaism and Gnosticism, believers are warned not to question the "word" of God and to rely on faith. They await the return of Jesus also expecting a Judgment but based upon faith in their creed. Like Gnosticism it is also of a secular nature (echoed in the New Testament). Members must be accepted into the circle intent on filtering out what they define as heretics.

Note: Protestants do not acknowledge the Virgin Mary the same as the Roman Catholics do.

These being only a few notes, this tells me what?

Between the Roman Catholic Church and Gnostics it's a question as to why one praises the Virgin Mary and defaces Magellan and the other praises Mary Magellan. The divine nature of Jesus is in question by both the Jewish faith and the Gnostic faith. It is a well known fact that Jesus was of a Royal bloodline (King Solomon and King David). Am I the only one that smells something a little fishy here. Knowing what the Talmud says of the treatment of and solution to the Gentile, I have to ask if anyone else sees another validation for the Roman Catholic Church's praise of the "Virgin" Mary as the divine feminine, degrading of Magellan, and upset over speculation that Jesus had children. Could it be that the Roman Catholic Church is the continued rule of ancient Rome suppressing Jewish royal rites? What the Gnostics may know to be true, that the Royal blood line of King Solomon exists and does so through Jesus and Mary Magellan, may very well be either a threat to the Roman Catholic power status or to all Gentiles. And this suppression is done so to prevent loss of power or the call for genocide on all Gentiles when their King surfaces.

It appears to me the Gnostics are the middle man, holding all the cards, preventing the threat to Gentiles and not adhering to rule of the Roman Catholic Church. By not conforming to The Church and its rules they are therefore considered heretics. They are intent on "Liberty & Justice for ALL" - hint.

This must all be taken into consideration when people begin to try to apply Sitchins material with the Bible (Old Testament and New). There is more than one faith that exists based upon the New Testament, and much of it’s source was rejected from being included in the final altered product we call the Bible today. Let's not forget that. All of these faiths must be looked upon with a rational and respectful eye. To consider one and not the other is doing yourself a great disservice. And blending Sitchin's material with religious personal bias, you may be creating your own myth completely apart from the truth that is reality.

(Edited by Bulls Eye at 10:50 pm on June 15, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:36 am 

Awesome post, Bulls Eye! I've always wanted to know the differences between the modern religions. Now all I ned to do is figure out the Muslims and all those different Christian beliefs like Protestants, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, and the many many others.

What I would like to figure out is how religion has changed so much since 200 B.C.. From what I've gathered so far is that one God (probably Enlil/Yahweh) wanted to ensure that Man was only interested in Him. He paints Enki (Satan and/or Lucifer) as a bad guy and proclaims himself as the only true God.

So far everything has worked in his favor but I don't see where Jesus fits into this. Either he came about to ensure Enlil's legacy or he is the false prophet (or is Muhammad the false prophet?). He could also have been a creation of Enki as a way to divide the human race or religion. At this moment I'm a little drunk so I'll ponder it some more when I'm sober and I'll be back tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:11 am 

Luther was the leader of the protestant reformation. The Lutherans, Methodists, etc. all fall under the protestant umbrella. The followers of Luther splintered into several separate groups because of their interpretation of the New Testament and the message it provides. I am of strong belief the New Testament was written in such a way to communicate far more than what people think it does. It is coded I guarantee it - and understood by certain eyes only. Maybe Luther and the leaders of other protestant faiths are attempting to understand that hidden message and are in disagreement.

I am of the belief the Muslim faith developed the same way as the Christian faith, by working within an already established faith. The key is finding what group it is linking the two faiths together, and what their message is. I have a pretty good idea.

From what you read above, it might be interesting for you to note that Hitler not only wanted to eradicate the Jews, but also all Freemasons. The Freemasonic fraternity is Gnostic Christian in nature. The Gnostic Christians were the authors of the books chosen for The New Testament, and altered by the Romans.

The kicker is that The Roman Catholic Church gives full recognition of Hitler, even to this day, as a loyal member and in high regard. He was a devout Catholic.

So....The Jews had their Torah (taken by the Romans as the Old Testament)....The Gnostics had their many books (some hand selected by the Romans and altered to compile what is known today as the New Testament - the rest destroyed or hidden). What were the Romans up to? What would make anyone think it's any different today? What would make anyone believe their M.O. has changed? Is that M.O. for our better or our worse? I don't know, but no one organization should wield that much power.

Revelations is about the end of the ages correct? Why does everyone think that refers to the end of the world? It quite clearly refers to the end of the ages (Aquarian-Piscean). We are nearing the end of the ages now. We are about to re-enter the beginning of a new cycle of the ages. I'd listen to the scholars who have found the connections between Revelations and the Roman Empire. The three headed beast, etc. is not literal. We are supposed to be alert to the end of the ages and prepared for a reckoning and "the Return of The King". Hello! I luv this stuff. I just can't believe more people aren't on to it, and so many fret over the world coming to an end. Wow!

But being kept in the dark for so long, I don't know that we would know what is best for us. What would be the consequences of a Jewish King surfacing? We know what happens when the Roman's (The Roman Catholic Church) is in charge.

Do you see why red flags go up regarding Sitchin's encounters with the Roman Catholic Church? I really wonder if he put this all together himself.

(Edited by Bulls Eye at 10:28 pm on June 15, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:18 pm 

No doubt everyone is wondering, everyone who isn't "under the ether" of mass media programming.
The absolute truths are hidden and confounded under mountains of b.S.
The protestant reformation gave the common man a peek at the bible, but then the Puritannic side started butchering and murdering, just like the power-brokering catholics.
In the meanwhile, the division between the two was used as a front to unseat the Royal House of Stewart, and install a line of German-Dutch hanoverians who immediately went to paper-backed (fiat) money, which was the purpose all along!!!
Our religions, our political heads, and our wars, are now all under the sway of our ancient banking families. Who usually run finacing for both sides of every conflict while plunging both into 'emergency' debt.
The biggest muddle to clear right now, is The Enlil,Enki, Anu, or.............
Which line, or what descendants of which line, are/ is/ in control down here??
There must be a reason we're all in the dark.
In the Wars of gods and men, The ancient texts say the kings sorcerers (I believe babylonian, but I'm not sure) could'nt work against the semites, that baal/marduk had a god superior to him, who supported them, and was the "king of all gods".
Was it Anu?
Was it El? or some other?
Was he king everywhere?...or just down here???

I feel that a time may come when all this will matter, because of a visitation from the skies. If the biblical text is correct, then the masses are being led to support the wrong faction, probably the earthly one. but who knows?
If the mass media goes one way, I would suggest going the other. They have been the tool of planned ignorance so far, and can only be on the side of whichever group seems to hold sway here now.
Any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:27 pm 

(Edited by mutantone at 1:36 am on June 18, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:21 am 

Mass Media. For the most part, most have no clue who Sitchin is or even heard of his books or the movie coming out. But that is the point of the movie now isn't it.

Good point on which way to turn regarding the mass media. The SAME note should be taken regarding organised religion. It was just the earlier method. In other words it was their mass media and it still works today if not better. I know too many (even 1 is too many) who would jump off a bridge if they thought their God told them too. Thankfully I know more who would laugh and tell the source to jump themselves.

I am wary of the Catholic Church and Sitchin's relationship. The publishing of a book that explains all too well the old testament in a litteral fashion - then a movie. Why is this info not big news to the scholars, but making the book shelves and movie theaters? If it was entirely sound, scholars would have a hay day exploring historical sites and other texts to learn more. Sitchin's explaination would not eliminate the scholars work, it would emphasize it. Why would they go the Mass Media route? Sounds desparate to me. Then again, they know what is effective to the mass populas. Most people near beg to be led even if it is to a grave.

Something to take into consideration, is the idea that there may be some truth to what Sitchin is sharing. But we would not know when that truth has been altered even the tiniest bit. It is most effective to keep the facts drawn out in order and tweek them here and there in the neccessary places to lead people completely off the true path. Anyone who knows anything about the Bible knows that. That book is a compilation of robbed sources tweeked to the nth degree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:39 am 

Yeah, got to keep your skepticals on.
"Who profits", is a good baseline. The other good thing to keep in mind is; don't listen to what people are saying without asking "What is it they want me to believe".
The Catholic church being fabulously wealthy, powerful, and a mouthpiece that a large segment of the world listens to, I cannot imagine a worldly ,or otherworldly, power that would refrain from tampering with it at any time in our past or future.
The abortion/birth-control issue alone, testifies to the far reaching ramifications of whether or not the church backs something.
--If they backed birth-control, millions of "new" converts would be lost.
Are they still here?
Yep. playing god like before.
They play god; we play the chump.
Organized religion as a whole smacks of the very worst kind of chicanery.
Needing to pay fees and fines for everything.

After all, christ himself said to pray in your closet, and that those who prayed in public because they wanted to be seen by others while praying... "verily...would have their Reward".
Meaning, I guess, that he knew what posturing and money-guilting that would lead to.
Organized religion and churches in general, are meant to be nothing more than hospitals for the spiritually infirm. There if you need 'em.
If we are to look at the bloody history though, when do we say as christians that a church was not in the wrong??
From constantine until today, the catholics, and others have power-mongered. Hopefully less so, these days--but why don't they stop protecting their child-molester-priests? Why don't they admit to the 'doctoring' of worship that went on in the past in order to blend faiths and increase size?"
Cause if they admitted any mistakes, people would lose faith.
Less faith=less money

Why don't they help out more starving people?
I mean, if they are truly beneficent, they should be like a kind-hearted person who gives away so much they run a deficit!!!! Is that ever going to happen?
Less money=less power.

What they might be doing with Sitchin though, is an old political trick called "Clasp the snake to thy bosom."
You embrace rather than oppose a threat, because if it wins-----You were'nt wrong, your on the same side!!!!
Sitchin is no fool either; the church has vast resources, and might fund research for millenia!!
the only drawback is............
they'll suppress the bad and highlight the good things for their 'Operation' just like before.
Donation to Sitchin=Control.

I think your right, he should think about this.....

If it's a political ploy, a baited hook, or even monkey-trap for Sumerian knowledge.... do you Remember how a monkey trap works?

Are they still here? Yeah. But not just in the churches...they're anywhere that you wield money or knowledge. Just like in Sumer, we are still being kept down in ignorance, and tithed and taxed, and clipped and sheared.
Read "forbidden archaeology", or "The hidden history of the human race."
The Nibs are backing both evolution AND creationism.
Herding the foolish, milling, sheep as always.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:49 pm 

I donate to nothing that is not for the betterment of mankind. Sitchin's work should not need donations. Scholar's would take up interest in what he has published already and use their KNOWLEDGE to JUSTIFY the expense of the expoditions through investors - if they saw a spark in what he is saying. They see dollar signs but not like the others. They seethem in the form of funding and would jump at the opportunity to learn more about it. What is going on here?

The only way for anyone to KNOW the truth, is to learn linguistics and study ancient anthropology and make their own ascertations. Since that is not where I am right now I rely on the scholars. When Sitchin's material is being studied and used by them, then he will have a believer in me. For now, I will keep my mind open. A blind follower I am not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:17 am 

-Neither should you be blind to anything. However,
the fact is; Sitchins work has been able to help me explain all the fundamental oddities in everything from our genes, religion, banking, megalithic structures-
-(and tunnels), academic, -(and legal) sifting of all historical, biblical, anthropological facts, etc.

While I would hate to put a percentage on how much of Sitchins surmises, and business decisions, are "spot-on", I think he took the time to decipher a lot of difficult things, and then stuck his neck out, when everyone knows that it would be academic suicide.
If his work with the "church" were to make his slant become more "polished" or outright contrived in any churches direction, I think his vociferous detractors in historical, and academic circles would circle in for the kill.
Right now, it is my belief that many are pondering his work, regardless of mistakes. What he is doing is important.
If ten more historically and religiously open-minded scholars were to come out and decipher the ancient scripts; some would come up with wilder interpretations, some less so. Either Way, we'd shine light on who we really are.

He's stood on the shoulders of others, and maybe made mistakes.. after all...he's human.
But, my gratitude for his work overshadows his many human failings.
---I hope some one could say as much for me someday.....
know what I mean?
In the end, if all this turns into facts twisted by some unscrupulous church or whatever... so what.
We sift our information like we've been doing.
At least there were some cool new facts mixed in with the manure.

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]