It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:46 pm 

I'm interested in hearing a hypothesis on how and why the annunaki created such different racial characteristics on the primates they genetically altered, and for what reasons?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:43 pm 

They did so primarily for adaptive reasons. For example, clearly black people are better-adapted--in terms of skin pigmentation and nasal structure--to the sun-drenched plains of Africa than are white people (or any other people). However, in our tan-worshipping age, we forget that white people are superior in adaptation--both in terms of skin pigmentation and nasal structure-- to cold, darker, harsher climates such as north-western Europe than are black people (or any other people).

Mediterranean people including the now-extinct Coptics (the Dynastic Egyptians) get fair-skinned in the darkness but easily and significantly get darker-skinned when exposed for a sufficient period to sunlight, reflecting the mixed atmosphere in which they originated.

Secondarily, there might have been some purely egotistical aesthetic preferences involved in the genetic engineering (why create some people with slanted eyes?).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:31 am 

In answer to the last post I believe that the oriental slanted eyes are not a result of creation but of adaptation through evolution due to climatic conditions. Smaller eye openings reduce access to sunlight. Orientals evolved in cold climates where sun reflection on snow would have determined the need for less eye space.
Just a theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:42 pm 

I think in many instances the obvious involving the ancient astronaut theory from Sitchin point of view is often over looked. The racial origin in my opinion was not something that was intentional. For instances every single animal that is exposed to the sun and was from earth, naturally evovled here, has either fur or hair with dark pigment or skin with dark pigment, even the polar bear has believe it or not black skin and not white hair but clear hair that acts like miniture glass houses trapping in heat directing it to the animals skin producing more heat then even needed for causing the bear to overheat often!
I believe homoerectus (sitchin) or neatherdal (PYE) had dark pigment skin and that the anunnaki void of sun light from their planet with pale skin, you have two extremes here that would bring about many shades of brown from dark to light, dark appearing almost black, light appearing beige! As for the different features it seems to me that different races such as the asian race stem from direct constant relation with the anunnaki passing off more of their features. In fact I think this is the variety, the extent to which the anunnaki interbred with their human bands!
But I don't think it was intentional more so just the bi product of not only to opposite skin pigment but two opposite beings period, you are bound to get many different varieties!

Eyaj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:10 pm 

I always wondered that too!
In our society racial origins/issues are a highly charged topic, therefore I like most people try to avoid them in order not offend anyone.
I often wondered about Noah's sons and their descendants, if they indeed have very specific and different racial qualities/traits??? If so why? The explanation of adaptation to geographic locations does make sense, but not fully??? Here in Colorado it is well known in health care circles that African-Americans who come here to ski in the high altitudes of the Rockies can trigger dormant sickle cell anemia traits that otherwise would be unaffected in lower altitudes. I thought this was a cruel joke that nature was playing upon those who come here to have a wonderful vacation in the beautiful Rockies! After reading Stichin, I wonder if our racial qualities really do have a rhyme and a reason?

Im wondering if the Annunaki were simply "artistic" and wanted a rainbow of people{ to express their individuality}??We are created in "Elohim's image" and we love to create, add color, flair, design and diversity to our surroundings Or is this a silly humanistic view?
It seems more likely that we were designed for specific tasks in specific environments [judging by the reasons for our creation in the first place]. The word "worship" can be traced to the word "work".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:38 am 

I am more under the impression that due to the vast differences between the homo erectus and the annunaki that we would of course have a tremendous variation of by product. Also , Enki had relations with several human females which would have caused a little more annunaki blood in those human offspring than in others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:46 pm 

When keeping in mind the story of the Tower od Bebel the difference in apperances could be intentional. It's harder for racs and tribes to get a long because of the superficial differences. Although I beleive that African-Americans have dark skin because they were engineered to work the mines. Dark colors absorb more heat and it gets very cold the further down you tunnel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:09 am 

I think the topic is only too emotionally charged, if a person or group has feelings of inadequacy. For some with insecurity, it would trigger an insult, for others; an excuse to point the finger at another 'race' and call them inferior.
The last option is only exercised by persons with severe inferiority complexes, like Hitler, or, AkhgotBadbreth.
Apparently stemming from not mental, but physical short-comings.
The differences are there, though; and it reminds me of plant, or animal hybridizing. Occcasionaly it is done to enhance desired traits for specific puposes, like racing versus draught animals.
In other scenarios, it might be to mark ownership. We only speak of Sumer here, but there were many centers; Afrika, Britain, America, Polynesia. Some new ones, Like in Japan, and off the coast of Cuba, are still untapped. Wherever there are megalithic structures, there were needs for human slaves. Each owner had his breed. Ownershp could be clearly spotted, and the Nibs were certainly into theft. This would help in war too.
The Sumerian gods often clamored for "black-headed ones." Who knows why? In order to answer, we must be unemotional.
Is it because they were Stronger?
No.
Is it because they were smarter?
No.
These traits are fairly equal in all races, with some slight differences, that may attributed to environmental rather genetic backround.
What were we all used for, (in our"workship") besides physical and mental labor?

Pets?
Well, yes. And something more embarassing that all races of us slaves were also used for.........
Sex.
yes, I said it.
I think the Anunaki developed us with different looks and attributes, for all the above mentioned reasons, and also, when they fancied somehing exotic, then they traded us like animals. Probably they had fads go round just like we do with animal breeds. We just had many more domestic "uses".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:04 pm 

Those are some very interesting points! Sounds very plausible to me.

Post subject: Re: racial origins
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:11 pm 

Don't forget too that they tried many times to come up with not only mankind, but a man and woman that could procreate..... that last one was the most difficult and still is..... Like cloning which has failed to produce any that can procreate. In the process of the many trial and error attempts that were likely made, even after procreation success, the results with how we looked could have been drastically different or at least had latent differences in DNA.......

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 am 

The more I keep watching the show Ancient Aliens the more I wonder if we weren't all influenced by beings from different star systems. One program makes it sound like the Orion constellation, or more specifically the belt, to be where we came from while other programs emphasis Sirius or the Pleiades. Then again perhaps all of these beings share a common ancestry or a common source of genes which makes it possible for each of them to impart yet even more genes to us. Perhaps much like this episode of Star Trek: TNG.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:04 pm 

This is my understanding

If you go to South India you see dark skinned people and if you go to North India you see the same race people but with whiter skin. Same race same language same origin.

It is safe to say that the sunny locations of the world have darker skin people and where there is no sun (like Scandinavian countries) you see pale skin people.

It is as if there are many races created and then these races evolved during time depending on the climate and environment where they lived.

Here is another angel to this subject;

Is it possible that a race cen emerge from one man and one female? No it is impossible. If someone tries this, you will have thousands of defect births and anomalies in babies due to intermarriages in the same family.

So how is genesis in Bible justified? well, it can not be justified. The truth is whoever the creators are, they created thousands of human beings in labs. Some were strong and muscular like the black people in South Africa to work them in mines. Is it a coincidence that black people are in South Africa where most of the gold is and also they happened to be much stronger and muscular than average man? I do not think it is a coincidence.

In short, what I am trying to say is, the creators call it Anunaki or whatever, created us in many forms. Some of us look more like them some don't. Some evolved thru millions of years and mixed with other races which confuses people like us who are trying to understand the origins of self.

I say; let's look at that blood types. It is also impossible (is it?) for one female to give birth to both negative and positive blood babies. So if there is only Eve, where are all the negative blood type people come from?

What is Rhesus Monkey's blood protein doing in my positive blood body? Why did the creator mix it up in mine but not in others (negative blood type)?
Why are negative blood type people or the white skin people look act and live sooo different than the other earthlies?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

Humans have well over 4,000 defects already which I believe, among other things, make us more prone to diseases like cancer, etc...... The Anunnaki purposely made us less then perfect.

As far as Star Trek and the program Ancient Aliens are concerned, they all (writers) have their own selfish reasons for juicing up their conjecture for the sake of the 'story line'..... the problem with that is what might be accepted facts start to stretch and be twisted into fantasy and some people who might really be interested in our origins end up with muddled 'facts'....... Star Trek of course never claims to be fact, but only fiction. On the other hand, AA not only speculates but infers much that is not accepted as even probable in an effort to be sensational.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:13 pm 

Editor wrote:
Humans have well over 4,000 defects already which I believe, among other things, make us more prone to diseases like cancer, etc...... The Anunnaki purposely made us less then perfect.

When I say defects, I meant the birth defects due to marriages within the same family.

But I agree with you. The creators purposely created us less than perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:49 am 
Global Moderator

Very interesting points. :)

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next