It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:13 pm 

what do you think is going to take place when the "12th planet swings back into our orbit? are the UFO's people claim to have encountered belong to it/them? if so, then they are aware of our advances and technology? will they come to destroy all that we have built and put us into submision? if all of these theories are correct then man kind better wake up and prepare!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:24 pm 

How do we prepare for a full scale alian/Anunnaki invasion , they've inhabited our planet before its just a matter of time before they come back, if they havent already started the invasion. If we think we're going to be able to stop them, we're living in dream land..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:57 pm 

RE: defending against invasion

Well, they are affected by high levels of radiation and specifically, ultra violet radiation. They can be cut and they bleed.

Unless they have some means of "rapturing" large numbers of us at a distance, they will definitely have a prolonged and messy clean up operation on their hands.

However, I don't really see the point of invasion. They have had centuries to set their representatives up here on earth, such that the gold and whatever else they might need can be shipped without delay directly through their earth bound resources.

Deals with governments would have been long laid and firmly policed and the whole operation of mining the earth continuosly should be well in hand, regardless of what petty political crisis happens to be occuring to distract the humans.

The Anunnaki were above all, businessmen of the highest order, and I'd think that they would rather just let their fifth columnists here on earth continue to pull the strings and expolit the earth via proxy.

Methinks our only problem with the Anunnaki is their world Nibiru, whose presence at perihelion may do to us what all of our bombs never could. Should this be the case; that this passage signals polar flip, then the recapture of the earth will consist primarily of waiting till the waters settle down and simply cleaning up the corpses.

As to our governments' preparations against such an eventuality, again, you can be sure that they have made plans only for themselves and their near families and your only part in the plan is to provide that which they might need to survive, period. Thus, there will be no assistance coming from the realm of leadership on earth.

In fact, it is more likely they work for the Nibs than for us. After all, the Nibs pay in gold and longevity. :)

GEM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:41 pm 

Re: Invasion

Right after NASA reported finding Planet X in the mid 1980s we immediately turned our Star Wars defense system around to point outwards, and we now say it's for asteroid defense. Most likely a coincidence, but something to keep in mind.

I don't think we need to worry about an invasion. I would actually welcome it. If the Anunnaki come back for more gold, they'll want our advanced industries to help them. We can supply them with more gold now than we ever could in the past.

The only thing that will stop the current cycle of people killing each other over religion, is to expose the truth behind religion. Though many will refuse the truth, after a couple of generations of "enlightenment", we may possibly be able to all live in peace. Then again, the Nibs remind me of Klingons. They love war...

Repeating a previous post, we should worry more about the catastrophic effects of Nibiru's gravity. I'm building an ark!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 4:09 am 

IRAS triggered StarWars most certainly, and Nibiru stands out as the most likely cause, I agree.

I'm pretty sure they never stopped extracting gold from the earth. The Igigi, or watchers, or UFO pilots, would not be still here were the Anunnaki not still holding the deed to the earth and still profitting from its possession.

I'd think they could show us a thing or three about gold refining however. Our technology should now be about what they had when they first landed here 300,000 years ago, our time.

Methinks the Nibs love of war does not extend to war on Nibiru, but is expressed solely in their desire to unsure that humanity never access its true genetic heritage and become a threat to the Nibirans. To accomplish this, everyone gets a different ball team and learns how to hate each other's ball players, or beer, or clothing, or well, you get the drift. Its our entire culture that needs exposure to daylight and cleansing of the devolution pogrom it hides.

As to Nibiru being a serious problem that needs immediate attention...

http://ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/00.htm

- A 410-percent increase in the overall number of natural
catastrophes on Earth between 1963 and 1993 (Dmitriev 1997)
-
A 400-percent increase in the number of quakes on Earth (over 2.5 on the Richter scale) since 1973 (Mandeville 1998)

- A 500-percent increase in Earth's volcanic activity between 1875 and 1993 (Mandeville 2000)

- 9 out of the 21 most severe earthquakes from 856-1999 AD occurred in the 20th century (Russian National Earthquake Information Center, 1999)

- A 230-percent increase in the strength of the Sun's magnetic field since 1901 (Lockwood, 1998)

- A 300-percent increase in the amount of "severe" solar activity than what was formally predicted for the year 1997 alone (NASA 1998)

- 400-percent or higher increases in the speed that solar particle emissions are capable of traveling through the energy of interplanetary space (NASA 1997-2001)

- Recent magnetic pole shifts of Uranus and Neptune, as Voyager 2 observed their magnetic axes being significantly offset from their rotational axes (Dmitriev 1997)

- Visible brightness increases now being detected on Saturn (Dmitriev 1997)

- 200-percent increase in the intensity of Jupiter's magnetic field from 1992-97 (Dmitriev 1997)

- 200-percent increase in the known density of Mars' atmosphere encountered by the Mars Surveyor satellite in 1997 (NASA 1997)

- Significant melting of Martian polar icecaps in just one year, clearly seen in satellite photography (NASA 2001)

- Significant physical, chemical and optical changes on Venus, including a sharp decrease in sulfur-containing gases in its atmosphere and increasing brightness (Dmitriev 1997)

... ya, I think it could pose a problem. :)

GEM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 11:41 am 

You think the Igigi are what we call the "Grays"? I would agree.

What do you think about Billy Meier and his sightings, photographs, and desciptions of the people he's met? Based on some physical descriptions of the Anunnaki I've read, Billy's right on the money. Some of the info he's "received" doesn't jive with Sitchin's Sumer, but it's similar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:29 am 

Again, The Lost Book of Enki is changing my mind about something... It doesn't appear as if the Igigi are the Grays anymore. They sound and act just like the Anunnaki, and are genetically (and physically) compatible to us. Perhaps they are just a lower-class Anunnaki, in some sort of caste system like the Hindus.

Maybe the higher-class Anunnaki on Nibiru and Earth are a result of genetic engineering improving the line of Royalty or the rich, resulting in some differences compared to the Igigi. They would still be the same species, but would have genetic advantages over the Igigi, like size, strength, longivity, and IQ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:52 pm 

The Igigi, as far as I can fathom, are the descendants of the Nibiran who found Earth. Apparently, he was fleeing from the wrath of Anu - King of Nibiru - after a failed attempt to overthrow Anu. He escaped in a spacecraft and landed on the remains of Tiamat called Ki, or earth.

There he discovered gold in abundance flowing in the runoff of glaciers and knowing that Anu sought massive quantities of the metal for his atmospheric shield plan, he made a deal for his life.

Anu agreed somewhat. Anu did not erase the bloodline, but altered it so he could use the reultant creatures as space-based workers for the shipment of gold from earth to Nibiru.

The Watchers are Nibiran in essence, but like humanity, genetically transformed to suit the needs of the Nibirans.

As to Billy Meier, the chances that he was used by the US miltary is easily more probable than his meeting with true Nibirans and photographing their ship. Somehow, the idea that a super-race would fly to earth and tell one man all of these stories to retell to the world, and then leave without at least providing some evidence of their visit - besides photographs - is a little strange.

This however appears to be the case in almost all of the individuals who claim similar meetings with aliens. I suspect the US government is the cause of most of these artifactless meetings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:04 am 

I don't know about the US Gov't using people like Billy. I mean, it's possible, I don't dismiss it, but it seems like such a waste of time. What is the purpose? To me, it's either a hoax by Billy himself, or legitimate. I'm skeptical either way, but I'm fascinated by the implications if it is legitimate. I hope it is. "I want to believe"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:45 pm 

Billy Meier? He was involved with Pliedians not Annunaki.
Pliedians are from the subaru constelation. Sem Jase was his primary contact. What I have been unhappy about is the inability to get VHS copies of Sem Jase's Beam Ship. I seen it once briefly on TLC TV and the video was believable, to me anyway. Before he was persecuted into withdrawal from the public, in the late 1970's and early 1980's one could order copies of his videos and photos. I wish I had them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:09 pm 

Just a thought. If the Anunnaki evolved on the 12th planet with the light levels very low would they evolve with very large eyes on their small heads like some of the reported alien visitors?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:44 pm 

[quote]Quote: from HankSolo on 2:41 pm on July 17, 2002
Re: Invasion

Right after NASA reported finding Planet X in the mid 1980s we immediately turned our Star Wars defense system around to point outwards, and we now say it's for asteroid defense. Most likely a coincidence, but something to keep in mind.

I don't think we need to worry about an invasion. I would actually welcome it. If the Anunnaki come back for more gold, they'll want our advanced industries to help them. We can supply them with more gold now than we ever could in the past.
>
Soultraveler writes:
You would welcome it!? The Annunaki/Nephelim may be pissed as heck! Just consider how mankind has trashed this piece of real estate. It may be trashed too badly for galactic commerce or for a peace treaty offering. They may do one of two things, help us with advanced information for clean-up or wipe us polluters off the face of Earth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:52 pm 

Quote:
Quote: from Leander on 8:09 pm on June 17, 2003
Just a thought. If the Anunnaki evolved on the 12th planet with the light levels very low would they evolve with very large eyes on their small heads like some of the reported alien visitors?

>
Soultraveler writes:
If memory serves, the greys are a different species, I believe they are from the Sirius System. If I am inccorrect it would be because I have not read about the greys in 7 or so years, I may have even spelled the system's name wrong. But I seem to recall that Black Humanoids came from that system too, as well as the Draconians. Although I believe the Draconians to be truly mythical, Reptiles are of the animal state of being and therefore limited in consciousness, mostly instinctive with evironmental events. Crocodiles have been around for 20 million years. Why the heck aren't they flying F-16 Fighter Jets???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:42 am 

H i Im old and new!.
There exists a poss that Nibiru(alias planet x) alias the 12th planet has been renamed bu the Hubble space telescope as they Eye of god. chacck out photo go to Google and type in the Eye of god have a look let me Know what you think!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:07 pm 

The so-called "Eye of God" is the Helix Nebula, not a planet at all.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_eye_of_god.htm

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next