It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:09 pm 

Zecharia makes an assumption that the Nefilim are more evolved than us.
He also makes the assumption that they live longer because of a 3600 earth-year orbit.
He also assumes a 120 year life cycle for early homosapian and Nefilim.
Therefore, he speculates that the Nefilim live 3600 times longer than we do.
There is no proof that an orbit cycle has anything to do with life cycle however.

Lets assume however, that orbit cycle would have some effect on evolutionary speed.
Wouldn't a longer/slower orbit also slow evolution?
Wouldn't we therefore evolve faster than the Nefilim? Couldn't this also explain our seemingly shorter life span?

If evolutionary speed is effected by orbit, and we are evolving faster, at what point would we catch up with the Nefilim?
When Zecharia wrote the 12th Planet, our knowledge of Genetics was very limited as compared with present day.
The exponential rate of progress in Genetic learning lends to another fascinating theory.
Take our physical defects away through the use of genetic science, and our life cycles should extended considerably. Perhaps, this better explains the supposed long Nefilim life cycles?

So, how far ahead are the Nefilim in the evolutionary cycle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:45 am 

Well, think about this. In the old testament it does say that people lived a lot longer. I forget how old they say Noah lived to be but it was in the hundreds of years
Therefore couldn't we assume that they might have engineered us to live shorter life spans, so that we might evolve faster than nature intended? And if so couldn't they have done the same thing to themselves fot a while? Genetics is still a curious and mysterious to us, but to them, it might just be a fact of nature.

B MAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:56 pm 

Quote:
Quote: from B MAN on 10:45 pm on Mar. 3, 2003
Well, think about this. In the old testament it does say that people lived a lot longer. I forget how old they say Noah lived to be but it was in the hundreds of years
Therefore couldn't we assume that they might have engineered us to live shorter life spans, so that we might evolve faster than nature intended? And if so couldn't they have done the same thing to themselves fot a while? Genetics is still a curious and mysterious to us, but to them, it might just be a fact of nature.

B MAN

The "Old Testament" does not say that everyone lived longer.
Only a few (what seems now to be a "select" few) had lives into the multiple hundreds.

We can clearly gather that the Nefilim, according to Mr. Sitchin, interbread with humans during their time on earth.

Logic tells me that their direct decendants, and perhaps a few generations thereafter would have benefited from the longer life genetics. But, like anything, unless the mix continues, the dominance of the mother and father of future generations takes over. We see this in mix racial marriages rather often.
However, some traits NEVER go away.
Consider that a few hundred or less Nefilim were among a million or more humans. How long would the cross bread Humlim (hehe) last?

I'll have to read more "Sitchin" works, but I seriously doubt that the Nefilim "Engineered" us. Much of the evidence that he presents in "The 12th Planet" indicates a natural sexual attraction that resulted in cross breading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:01 pm 

True indeed. I can agree with all of what you just said. Sorry about the typos on the last post. It was very late at night and I wasn't typing as well as I normally would have been. The problem with this subject is that there is no "correct" answer, there is only hypothesis. It's been a while since I read his books, and I should probably re-read them again.
If I'm not mistaken, Sitchen says that the kingship and knowlege of countries was handed down from the gods. I have always assumed that these kings would have been humlim (I like the name, hehe). If that were true, wouldn't the kings have lived longer lives? This would also explain the encouragement of kings to have children from their sisters. As you say, the genes of the nefilim would be filtered out after a while, so they encourage insest among royalty, so that even after they were gone their would be someone relatively smart to run the place. I'm getting a little off the subject here but, I think it make for good debate.
The speed of evolution is an unknown to us. Even our best scientists say that there may be a case for evolutionary leaps forward (which Sitchen explains as when the nefilim returned) but isn't it possible that these evolutionary leaps occur naturally anyway? As for the orbit of a planet having an effect on evolutionary speed, I would have to agree that if it had any effect at all, it would make the inhabitants of the planet that had a longer orbit to have a slower evolutionary velocity.

B MAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:56 am 

Quote:
Quote: from B MAN on 8:01 pm on Mar. 8, 2003
True indeed. I can agree with all of what you just said. Sorry about the typos on the last post. It was very late at night and I wasn't typing as well as I normally would have been.

Sitchin, not Sitchen. ;)
Quote:
The problem with this subject is that there is no "correct" answer, there is only hypothesis. It's been a while since I read his books, and I should probably re-read them again.
If I'm not mistaken, Sitchen says that the kingship and knowlege of countries was handed down from the gods. I have always assumed that these kings would have been humlim (I like the name, hehe). If that were true, wouldn't the kings have lived longer lives? This would also explain the encouragement of kings to have children from their sisters. As you say, the genes of the nefilim would be filtered out after a while, so they encourage insest among royalty, so that even after they were gone their would be someone relatively smart to run the place. I'm getting a little off the subject here but, I think it make for good debate.

Perhaps, the term sister doesn't mean of the same mother and father in this case. Perhaps it means, of like species. I.E. Nefilim Man, Nefilim Woman.
Quote:
The speed of evolution is an unknown to us. Even our best scientists say that there may be a case for evolutionary leaps forward (which Sitchen explains as when the nefilim returned) but isn't it possible that these evolutionary leaps occur naturally anyway? As for the orbit of a planet having an effect on evolutionary speed, I would have to agree that if it had any effect at all, it would make the inhabitants of the planet that had a longer orbit to have a slower evolutionary velocity.

B MAN

(Edited by skyviper at 7:58 am on Mar. 9, 2003)
The code in this version of IkonBoards is a bit messed up, so the quotes function is not working right.

(Edited by skyviper at 8:04 am on Mar. 9, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:14 pm 

Sitchin is a biblical Scholar, not a scientist! Even science has no definitive facts as to how life evolved or evolves and though Sitchin seems to liken the Anunnaki as being bigger and better version of humans, in my opinon we are of two different types of humoniod beings.
I think it is best to keep in mind the anunnaki most likely evolved naturally compared to us beings in which case the gun was jumped and we are still trying to adapt to our bodies that other wise would have or could have taken millions of years. What mechanism drives evolution, or as Mr. Lloyd Pye would say development within the human species is unknown. But in my opinion I believe it is self will and the natural desire to expand due to any living organism producing heat!
That the anunnaki may know this, it is reasonable to assume they could impart some way to induce the sensation of heat within the human body, in a sense make an individual want to keep living, just a thought.

Eyajwhynsos

(Edited by Eyajwhynsos at 11:16 am on April 21, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:55 pm 

I think that the Annunaki have had more time to evlove while us humans have evolved at a faster rate. From what I can remember the Annunaki had at least a 100,000,000 year sooner start. The thing I find funny is that the Annunaki mostly used rockets to leave planets, helicoptors and jets to travel on planets, and capsules to land either in water or on structures. What I find funny about it is that we are almost at the same level as them but it's only taken us 3,000 to 11,000 years to acheive it. Maybe the Annunaki don't strive for technological breakthoughs because they beleive in if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I wouldn't be surprised is we came up with technology that surpasses the Annunaki and we are able to maintain our surpemacy on Earth while maybe using gold as a bargaining tool.

I don't know where flying saucers (anitgravity discs) really fit in to all of this but my guess is that they are only good for reaching an orbit around a planet but not traveling long distances through space. The furthest I can imagine them going would be to Mars. Maybe only the (mechanical or biological) Igigi have the use for them because the G-forces would probably kill biological lifeforms. Even still I feel that soon we will acheive antigravity technology in the near furture and that may be what keeps us from becoming subdued by the Annunaki.

(Edited by Areles at 2:06 pm on May 28, 2005)

(Edited by Areles at 2:24 pm on May 28, 2005)

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]