It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:08 pm 

I wish I knew where Nibiru is now. I have heard many stories about its current location. Some say it's visible with a telescope now. Some say it will be here in the year 2003, and others in 2012. And still others say it's already here, hiding behind the Sun at direct oppisition to our planet so that we cannot detect it yet. And that Nibiru will appear to us when we have attained a certain level of consciencouss. (sp?) Then when that happens, it will decloak and appear to the whole world. Anyone heard any other ideas of where Nibiru might be these days?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 9:34 am 

HI, Northwestguy,
Share your curiosity, sure there's lots who do. Maybe I am very very naive or just havent read enough yet, but
I believe it will be visible if we know where to look, never could get the hang of figuring out how earth's processional thing affects position of planets and stars in our skies. the Dark Star Theory guy seemed to have run it thru a computer program and determined that it was here somewhere around the beginning of Christian era, but was below the horizon until it looped around the sun. Wish I'd devoted my life to a more scientific study instead of these dang impossible business computers.
My mind is closed firmly against the supernatural.....could be my greatest loss...but I think it is a defensive mechanism...I must always be me...with nobody else in my head, but me. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 8:48 am 

We can read Zecharia's books and marvel at the work he has done, but the "proof of the pudding" is going to be when Nibiru comes around again.

Has anyone done some work on this? It would be really interesting. I suspect there would be a spiritual side to it's reappearance, but I certainly have little doubt that us earthlings are eventually going to know about it!

If on one passage the great flood occurred, and on another the earth stood still for half a day, chances are the next time Nibiru comes around we're going to know about it.

Who has some theories?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 11:41 am 
As Arthur C. Clarke and Isaac Asimov both pointed out, any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic to the lesser intelligent or the uninformed. People pay a lot of money to go see David Copperfield because he entertains by creating the illusion of magic. We know he's not really pushing those cigarettes through those quarters and leaving no hole; but we're fascinated by his specific brand of "technology". He knows what he's doing; we don't. Even though we know better, we still see his actions as "magic".
There will be nothing particularly "spiritual" about the return of Nibiru. Revelatory and overwhelming and awe-inspiring, certainly. But I feel that what is termed or described as the "supernatural" is just another dimension of perfectly objective, somehow-physical Nature that we as yet understand hardly at all but nevertheless experience. With the return of Nibiru, the "gods" are coming back to their home-in-the-faraway; are the more and more frequent sightings of or encounters with the "grays" the presence of the Nibiruans' robotic scout-troops? I don't know, but I like that idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:18 am 

Brant

I think what you say is true - maybe it's just my interpretation of 'spiritual' that needs clarification.

I look upon the meaning of the word to be something experienced by the mind that cannot be explained using current knowledge.

As an example - you mention the 'greys'. I have no experience of this phenomenon, but am led to believe that people who have encountered them often experience a 'time warp' They also battle to recall what actually happened during the encounter. I would call this a spiritual experience.

I would also call the feeling of enlightenment obtailed thru' a process of meditation "spiritual".

Zecharia is very disciplined and objective in his books, and admirably resists the temptation to speculate. This would probably just cause people to find fault with what he has written. To my mind there is a large spiritual dimension to the Annanuki that is still to be discovered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:30 pm 
Rod,

I very much like your response. And I am in total accord with your (now clear) definition of "spiritual". I am always cautious dealing with peoples' pronounced "spirituality" because so often and typically it leads back to "religion" and that religion is typically one of the three monotheisms loose in the world. Needless to say, the (for example) Zen Masters' experiences of spirituality are very, very similiar to what you describe. I usually find it analogous to beating my head bloody against a brick wall attempting to explain to people that studying philosophy or doing creative writing or (god forbid!) pondering issues of science is a highly spiritual experience that the wooden-church preacher's sermons can't begin to compete with.
So, in the sense you've defined, yes, the return of Nibiru will be highly charged with spirituality. There is an idea posted on the Web by Dr. Steven Greer that the aliens are using direct-mind communications ("telepathy") to contact those who experience the close encounters of the 3rd kind...and that this telepathy is facilitated by some type of extremely advanced technology. Thus, the "altered states of mind" are explained in a non-supernatural and a non-hallucinogenic way. I stand by my theory that the "grays" are gray because they are made of metal and they are, themselves, artificial beings with computerized brains who do the bidding of their masters, the humanoid Annunaki.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:20 pm 

In answer to "Where is Nibiru right now" 12/ 2002.

I'm no rocket scientist but I would like to answer this question since it's been on my mind for some time.

I've read the chronicles, some more than once and have accumulated multi thousand pages go historical facts about alien visitors.

My hypothesis is based on chronicles data and Secrets of the Universe planetary data as follows:

Orbit time is 3600 yrs; orbit is elliptical; perihelion is in the asteroid belt. In order to pro-rate Nibiru's orbit I used the Pluto data;
Orbit time is 248.60 yrs at orbital velocity of 2.90 miles per second, which, if you do the basic math, equates to a total orbital distance of 22.735 billion miles.
Briefly, pro-rating stats for Nibiru are as below:
3600/248.6=14.448; 2.90/14.48=.2 miles per second or the pro-rated velocity of Nibiru's orbit. Then, Nibiru's orbit of 3600x365x24x60x60x.2=22.706 billion miles.

In comparing Pluto to Nibiru one must consider circular to much narrower elliptical orbit and, and equally important orbital velocity and duration.

Zecharria has hypothesized on how Nibiru obtains it's power source at aphelion to heat the atmosphere; therefore I will not dwell on that subject but I am in agreement with him.

So where is Nibiru now? Calculations and data are:

Last visit 200 A.D.;less 2002=1802 years in orbit.
Nibiru is now at 11.XXX billion miles in space and has just past aphelion on it's return to planet Earth. The ETA is 3800 A.D. to perihelion in our asteroid belt. Our ancestors will see it beforehand since Uranus is visible to the naked eye.

I await your commentary. Spacequest...

(Edited by spacequest at 11:23 am on Dec. 27, 2002)

(Edited by spacequest at 1:57 pm on Jan. 1, 2003)

(Edited by spacequest at 1:59 pm on Jan. 1, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:24 pm 

Supposedly Sitchin was supposed to talk about the return date on his last seminar in Dallas. Does anyone know what he said?

From what I can gather, the mass exodus of the Anunnaki from Earth to return to Nibiru occured around 3760BC, when the hebrew calendar starts. Now, it seems logical that they would leave Earth as Nibiru was approaching its perigee to make the most efficient trip possible. So Nibiru may have actually arrived at its perigee decades after 3760BC. That puts the next passage of Nibiru sometime around 3440AD. Still way out of our lifetimes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:54 pm 

Quote:
From "spacequest":
In order to pro-rate Nibiru's orbit I used the Pluto data...

Why?
Pluto and Nibiru would have sugnificantly different orbital data from what I'm reading.
----------------------------------------------

Let's try to answer a couple other things that may point us in a better direction.

What type of effect would Nibiru have on our planet as it makes the "Close" part of it's orbit?

Consider these events and put them on a time line:
The sudden spurt in evolution from Neanderthal
Adam
The Flood (Noah).
The tower of Bable.
Jesus

I've seen several different estimates on all of the above except Jesus.

I like to consider that the only time the Nefilim could travel from Nibiru to Earth would be when they are inside the "belt" of astroids. What kind of time would that be? 600 Years?

-------------------
Let's get hypothetical:
The Nefilim left us to our own for an extended period of time and monitored our evolution.
When they saw that we had some huge drift in morality, they sent a symbolic figure (Perhaps more than one?) to lend some better ideas for living. Jesus.
Let's say that Jesus left near the end of the 600 I mention above.
3000 Years or so after Jesus they would be back inside the belt?
That would then put them 2/3 through the portion if the orbit that is outside the belt. Without doing the math, I would make a wild guess that Nibiru would be getting close to the Orbit of Pluto now.

Post subject: Re: Nibiru - Where is it?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:16 pm 

New conformation in the news concerning the ancient's ability to do math.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/29/knowing-all-the-angles-ancient-babylonians-used-tricky-geometry/21304919/?icid=maing-grid7|main5-news|dl6|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1899755373

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]