It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Question of 2 Adams
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 pm 

Is it possible that the Biblical Adam is simply an improved version of original created 250,000 years ago?

Post subject: Re: The Question of 2 Adams
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm 

Assuming that Zecharia Sitchin is correct in his interpretation of the ancient texts then the subsequent creation of the biblical Adam
must be assumed to be connected. The bible is not silent on this point

See 1 Cor 15:47
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man " is the Lord" from heaven.
------------------------
Note: The phrase "is the Lord" was added by the KJV
translators and is not part of the original text and reads differently
if the phrase is omitted.

Under this scenario the Biblical Adam is introduced to change the gene pool since it would be next to impossible to eradicate the original
from the earth which had been corrupted by intermarriage with the Annunaki.

Consider the following:

1. The ancient book "Book of Adam and Eve" from several hundred years BC describes the experiences of the Biblical Adam and Eve when
they were first cast out onto the earth. In that book it is clear the they had never before seen a sunrise and were very frightened by the
experience. So --- where did they reside before??

2. As Zecharia Sitchin has pointed out in his texts there was an attempt to eradicate as many as possible of the previous humans from the earth
through starvation and floods, etc. This was prior to 4000BC at which time the Biblical Adam is introduced.

3 Even after the Biblical Adam is introduced there is Noah's flood which is another attempt to rid the earth of previous humans

4. The Biblical Adam and his descendents lived long lives. But after the flood the life spans of subsequent generations declined
exponentially. It seems a likely result if Noah's descendents intermarried with the existing population.

5. The building of the tower of Babel is interesting. Zecharia Sitchin showed in his translations that such towers were built at the
command and instruction of the deities. The Bible describes how when the deities came down to see what the humans were doing
the reaction was that there was nothing the new humans imagined that they could not do. At this point they confounded their language and
scattered them all over earth. The typical modern religion interprets this to be "punishment" but that does not make sense. Given the
rate that humans procreate the deities had to know that the population would explode. To put it simply they seeded the earth with the
new humans

6. There was no civilization as such until the introduction of the Biblical Adam. It is about the same time the "Kingship" is granted
mankind. There was apparently a lot of preparation -- creating new fruit trees, grains, other food sources. This is incompatible with
the concept that they wanted to eradicate man completely

7. The Biblical story of the creation events may very well be a mix of the first creation, subsequent corruption and the creation/history of the Biblical
Adam. With the new gene pool having been introduced the Apostle Paul relates how they are connected.

See 1 Cor 15:48
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are
they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
------------------------
Note: Paul is apparently saying that we are the image of both the earthy and the heavenly man.

The implications are that the earth has not been abandoned by the Annunaki -- but there is a New Plan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:58 pm 

I believe much of what you say is correct. The Anunnaki genes were alive and well in the 'demigods' the Anunnaki chose to hand down kingship to. It is for this reason that those demigods were considered 'royalty' and have through countless generations tried very hard to maintain what percentage of genes they passed down by wedding within another royal family from another country, or, if necessary, within their own royal families..... Wedding to closer relations than second cousins is not a good idea of course, but I believe they were desperate to hang onto as much of the Anunnaki genes as possible. I also believe most royal families in this day and age may have lost track of why they have always been encouraged to marry other royalty. Many royals have married and reared offspring with spouses outside of royalty while still maintaining themselves as royalty. So a natural watering down of the Anunnaki genes has taken place over millennia resulting in near normal lifespans for royalty today. There certainly is much evidence of inbreeding as well in royal families throughout history and it was not always pretty.

In regard to the apparent conflicting motivations or intentions on the part of the Gods, I would just say that all of the Gods did not have the same feelings for mankind and different sanctions probably dictated policy at different times.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 am 
Global Moderator

Nice points, thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:42 pm 

The main question is -- What is the new plan??

The introduction of a "Spiritual" nature in the gene pool leads to different behavior as compared to the "earthy" predecessors.
The new species will create "gods" of all types out of their imagination. They may attribute anything (evil or good) that happens in their lives to anything from inanimate objects
to animals, the position of stars, or "spirits" unseen and unknown. The "earthy" genes along with genes from the corrupted cross breeding of the Annunaki
are still present in mankind.

Along with this spiritual nature is the introduction of the "Law" which dictates a standard of behavior for mankind which is expected to be self enforced.

And there is the promise of resurrection to a life in the "kingdom of Heaven".
As far as I can determine this is not a promise that existed prior to the Biblical Adam. Although there are writings where some apparently hoped to be taken
to heaven whether this was prior to 4000BC is not clear. There doesn't appear to be written records prior to the introduction of civilization around
4000BC. What we do have is apparently information passed on to the new civilization by the Annunaki.

The whole process of populating the world with millions of mankind and allowing a natural selection to work its magic seems preplanned.
The wars instigated by the deities as related in Zecharia Sitchins book "The Wars of Gods and Men" may simply be a way to purify the human race.
Note the biblical passage discussing the final battle on earth

Zech 13:9
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
KJV

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:27 pm 

Ok, I'm confused. This is the second topic where the question is answered by the same very person who asked the question. He also didn't mention Adapa and where he fits into this timeline unless he was assuming Adam is Adapa which seems odd to me after having read all of the Earth Chronicles as well. Maybe this timeline of his just seems backwards to me.

I would have to assume that Adam was the original human being created 250,000 - 500,000 years ago while Adapa existed in much more recent times even if that's still prior to the great deluge. It would seem based on how this topic's answer was written that Adam was created 4,000 years ago but he doesn't mention that the deluge was 13,000 years ago. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but Noah didn't exist BEFORE Adam and there was no native population for Noah to intermingle with if the flood happened when it did.

Here's how I understand the timeline. Roughly 8 million years ago the Anunnaki land on Earth to begin obtaining gold from the Earth's oceans. When that proved to be inefficient they resort to the much more physically demanding process of mining for gold. After millions of years of doing the work themselves the Anunnaki performing the mining revolt and demand that someone else do the work. So, 250,000+ years ago Enlil noticed that the native population of proto-humans were almost suitable to do the work but needed some enhancements to get the job done properly. That's when he created the biblical Adam. Fast forward 240,000 years or so later the Anunnaki hoped that the flood had wiped out mankind because Enlil wasn't too happy with them but Enki had had other plans. There was no mention of them altering the gene pool after then other than having chosen Noah because of his genes but even his genes were more Anunnakian otherwise he wouldn't have had that 'glow'. Then around 3800 BC the Anunnaki start to hand over power to the Kings of man. How Adam could be inserted at 4000 BC is beyond me.

In other words I don't see the point in this topic.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:37 pm 

If I could edit my posts I would change 4,000 years ago to 6,000 years ago but that doesn't change my point by much. Wow, now I have to wait longer than a minute or 5 to post this? Or is it 20 minutes? Geez, this is frustrating. Heaven forbid I try to be an active member.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm 

Sorry to be so late in responding. After an extended time without response to this thread I stopped checking.

To summarize about Adam and Adapa it is all the same. Originally it was not a proper name as used in the Bible but a general name for mankind similar to words like
horse, or dog, etc. The original word(s) meant "worker" The Biblical Adam was introduced around 4000BC and the Bible tracks the beginning of a specific lineage which
leads to the establishment of the Israel. However it also states that Adam and Eve had other children.

Regarding the flood. There have been several flood events verified. The Mediterranean sea flooded about 12000 years BC. Before that it was a lake fed by the Nile river
(and other rivers). The level was much lower than sea level. This was published in science journals when the Soviets were constructing the dam in Egypt and drilling discovered
that the Nile river had eroded a deep canyon into the center of the Mediterranean basin.
As for other floods about 6000 BC the Black Sea flooded. One writer has postulated that was "Noahs Flood". Archeological evidence points to a flood in the middle east after
4000 BC. None of these were world wide events but it might seem so to the local population. Because the population of the world resulted from the dispersion after
the Tower of Babel incident the tradition and memory of the flood went along.

Another point worth considering is that the Biblical Genesis combines elements of history of the early creation of the first adam (man) around 250,000 years ago and
the creation of the Biblical Adam around 4000 years ago. I say this because it makes reference to the intermarriage between the annunaki and the human creation
which was the corruption spoken of in the bible. If one considers the ages of the individuals in Genesis and track the time line it is obvious that there was insufficient
time for the propagation of "Giants" or cross breed in any substantial numbers. Further Zecharia Sitchin has shown sources of information that these half god and half
man beings were installed as rulers over various regions long before 4000BC

Mankind was given Kingship after the introduction of the Biblical Adam (the new version).
Just to summarize: Humanoids evolved from 8 million years ago, the annunaki first introduced the genetic modifications about 250,000 years ago which became
corrupted by intermarriage with the annunaki. A number of attempts to eradicate ( or at least diminish the population) man from the earth began prior to 4000 BC. This
is documented by ZS. But also during the period from 12000BC to 4000BC new varieties of fruit, grains, nuts, etc are developed and introduced in the middle east.
This all looks like preparation for the introduction of the "new" adam around 4000BC. and the beginnings of "civilization" which was introduced and coached by
the annunaki.

That is why I say there has to be a PLAN in the works and the annunaki have not abandoned earth.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:42 am 
Global Moderator

Areles wrote:
If I could edit my posts I would change 4,000 years ago to 6,000 years ago but that doesn't change my point by much. Wow, now I have to wait longer than a minute or 5 to post this? Or is it 20 minutes? Geez, this is frustrating. Heaven forbid I try to be an active member.

Sorry for the late reply Areles, you should be able to edit your posts now, we are running a new theme, and wait only one minute to post a new message ok ? Thanks a lot for contributing to zs.com. :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]