It is currently Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Twelfth Planet may not actually be a Planet!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:50 am 

Despite Pluto’s dethroning recently even the ancients knew that it was a planet involved in a 12 planet solar system. Unfortunately they also call the sun and moon planets but that’s just because they didn’t have words to separate them as such like we do.They were the 12 most significant celestial bodies in the solar system but that still leaves out one unknown member that was called Nibiru or Marduk if referring to the most recent version of the Enuma Elish. The Anunnaki are said to have come down from Nibiru to Earth and had left for home hundreds or thousands of years ago but have vowed to return. After all they will need more gold to consume or suspend in their atmosphere to sustain their way of life whenever its orbit takes it near the sun again.

It would be nice to just think of Nibiru as a single planet that can exist so far out of our solar system without the benefit of the heat from our sun. The sad reality is that this planet would have to be on the range in size around Jupiter or perhaps have even more mass, enough mass to achieve nuclear fusion. I say that because even Jupiter in the state that it is in produces its own heat and a little bit of light but its own moons benefit most from the gravitational tidal waves that create friction and heat. Whatever Nibiru is it had the effect of changing the orbital tilt of just about every planet in our solar system and survived cleaving Tiamat into the asteroid belt and Earth. If Nibiru is supposed to have have a 3,400 or 3,600 year orbit that takes it far from the bubble that surrounds our solar system how can it sustain life without it being more than just a simple planet?

A large planet with at least 3 or 4 moons within a tight orbit would be the most likely or easiest concept to consider. It might not have been called the planet or star of the crossing just because it passed through the asteroid belt but rather for the shape it appeared to take with its moons. Of course that could also mean it was just as likely that it could look like a spaceship but how could the mass of a spaceship affect all of the other planets? Was it not the Evil Wind of Nibiru aka Marduk that dealt the final blow to Tiamat? What else could that have been but otherwise a moon or proto planet like how I would almost describe Jupiter's Titan? If the celestial battle is the reason why our waters were mingled with Nibiru’s then the bigger question is did life evolve just on Nibiru, on just its moons, or all of the above?

I like to think that whatever place our ancestors or predecessors evolved on the environment was far more watery than here. I'm not talking about homo erectus here but rather the Annunaki themselves. Evidence of our watery origins come from our fat deposits and hair or lack of hair in certain areas. Unfortunately the only mammals on the planet that shares these traits like seal and sea lions don't fit into the evolution of humans on this planet. This makes me think that mammals from some other planet must have been the origin for those genes. It was not until after the Annunaki genetically altered homo erectus into homo sapiens that they were able to interbreed with us perhaps causing those genes to become even more expressed. Maybe no demigods survived the deluge but the descendants of Gilgamesh and Greek mythology seem to have existed after any known floods or catastrophes that could have wiped them out I believe. I don't claim to be an expert on anything so please don’t shove facts in my face that’s I’m somehow supposed to know.

Even recently scientists have discovered a large gas giant in an orbit around a star that’s much further than their theories would suggest. At 250 A.U. I cannot say how long this orbit is supposed to be but that’s 20 times further out than Neptune. This is still a different scenario than ours because I’m sure that this planet still orbits the sun within the common orbital plane and any other planets this solar system may have. From what I can tell Nibiru’s orbit takes it below the orbital plane of our solar system which explains the peculiar rotation of the planets in our solar system. Uranus is practically laying on it’s side yet we’re supposed to think that this was naturally caused by collisions from celestial bodies originating from the same planetary nebula.

Not only did Nibiru come from the “south” but it also orbits the sun in the opposite direction as the rest of the planets. The celestial battle mentioned in the Enuma Elish was probably the first time this planet orbited our sun and it’s no surprise that it reshaped our solar system before happening to find a fairly stable orbit. Fairly stable for it’s passing was always considered foreboding thanks to the meteorites that would usually still accompany most passings. It probably passes right through or clips the asteroid belt and it shouldn't be shocking if it sent an asteroid or two our way but maybe after 3 or 4 billion years things have settled down.

The most recent time frame for this celestial battle would most likely be during or before the Late Heavy Bombardment that lasted from 4.1 to 3.8 billion years ago. I like to think that the Pacific Ocean is rather a large scar from where the parts of the asteroid belt used to be. Yes, the land masses have split apart and come back together a number of times since then but only as an aftershock from the original cause. We know about the LHB thanks to samples brought back from the moon during the Apollo missions which to me makes it more obvious to me that the moon existed during the celestial battle.

Our moon is currently most believed to be the remnants of a Mars sized planet striking the Earth that coalesced into the moon but that doesn’t exactly fit with other theories. The Celestial Battle speaks of Tiamat’s Kingu which is probably our moon which was actually birthed from her own material. Kingu was about to be ejected away from Tiamat and achieve his own orbit around the sun but that was before Nibiru entered the picture. Not only did Nibiru or a moon of Nibiru cleave Tiamat into the asteroid belt and Earth but also sucked away Kingu’s spark or electromagnetic field. Whatever Nibiru did to the moon it prevented the moon from having a dense enough atmosphere that could sustain life.

Try taking a look at the way our planets orbit the sun and how they revolve on their own axis. Something tugged at Neptune or Ea and caused it to switch places with Pluto or Gaga from time to time from that time forward. Let’s not forget that Venus is considered to be upside down and rotating backwards compared to Earth. While Uranus or Anu and Pluto lays almost on their side most of the rest of planets have a slanted orbital rotation besides Jupiter or Kishar and then there’s the moon and asteroids like Ceres which are almost perpendicular to the sun like Jupiter. Mercury or Mummu is tidally locked to the sun so nothing could affect that kind of pull.

The trick would be to find within the orbital history our solar system a time where it could have started more perpendicular to the sun like in most planetary nebulae that surround young stars. Then factor a time when the planets could form an orbit resembling our own thanks to something massive coming in from the direction mentioned in Zecharia Sitchin’s The 12th Planet. This massive object enters the solar system probably at an angle which is probably around 30 degrees from the common elliptical plane and passes near or through the asteroid belt also known as the hammered bracelet. Keep in mind that Earth or Ki is the other half of Tiamat that used to orbit where the asteroid belt was but then came to settle in between Venus and Mars.

For me a bigger question would be what would have happened had Nibiru not come from out of nowhere? Tiamat’s orbit was already considered troubling or unstable to the other planets in the solar system but then it was about to eject a small planetoid of its own. I’m sure all hell was about to break loose between the inner planets and Mars and Venus would have been lucky to survive if the hadn't been ejected from the solar system or absorbed by Tiamat. Tiamat’s presence was already an issue for Jupiter so if she had became larger everything could have been thrown out of whack but I’m thinking of a worst case scenario here. For all we our solar system could have settled down on its own after a few of its own modifications but would life on this planet still have been compatible with the Annunaki?

Until we study more exo-planets and how possibly normal solar systems evolve we may never know for sure what is normal until Nibiru pops back up many many years from now. Most stars belong to binary systems and Nibiru could possibly be just our sun’s companion star that didn't have quite the right amount of material or mass to achieve proper nuclear fusion. Planets are also routinely ejected from newly formed solar systems so it’s possible Nibiru came from a nearby star but it could always be a rogue brown dwarf. Whichever one is most likely to be able to retain most of its moons or planets during this celestial battle would be my best guess.

My gut feeling tells me that my best guess involves a planet more massive than Jupiter that was almost a star but didn't achieve nuclear fusion at least not to the point like the sun. Even that includes what is commonly referred to as a brown dwarf but the closest one that we know of is 6.5 light years away and appear magenta to the naked eye. Why we can’t see Nibiru either is because it is more like a planet and doesn't emit that much light or its orbit, which takes it below the ecliptic plane, keeps it more within the Earth’s deep southern sky which has not been studied as well as the northern sky quite yet.

It’s fascinating to try to ponder what life could be like if it could evolve on a planet that was warm without being the result from starlight. The gravitational effect that Jupiter exerts over its moons is enough to create heat but I would imagine that it would have been even better if Nibiru benefitted from emitting at least enough of a glow to be seen from nearby. As much as I would love to believe that Nibiru is a large massive and watery world that glowed but was still cool enough for life to evolve on I’m more inclined to believe that the Anunnaki themselves evolved on one of its moons or protoplanets.There had to be a light source for the Anunnaki from somewhere other than the sun unless the Anunnaki got really good at indoor gardening to give us transplants from their world like the first domesticated grains and sheep.

If the moons have to orbit very close to Nibiru than most likely at least one or all of them is tidally locked to always have one side facing Nibiru much like how our moon always faces the Earth and Mercury always faces the sun. That still shouldn’t stop life from evolving on the moons for the winds can move the air around or it may not have mattered if it only had to live on the side closest to Nibiru while the other side would be more frozen than our arctic and antarctic combined. No matter what daily life on or near Nibiru has got to be completely unlike a day here on Earth. It’s hard to say if they divided their day into 2 sets of 12 hour periods like us but they did love to use the number 12 a lot. I like to think that if their moon was tidally locked then they may only split their day into 12 hours but their hour could be longer than here.

It’s really hard for me to put myself into the shoes of the Anunnaki until I can find more detail about their home world. Nibiru’s 3,400 or 3,600 year orbit dwarfs our longest known orbital object which should still be called a planet is Pluto’s nearly 248 year orbit. Pluto and Neptune both stay within 50 A.U. from the sun or 7.5 billion km. If Nibiru somehow traveled at a slow speed like the rest of our outer planets then the furthest Nibiru would be is around 725 A.U. or 108 billion km but most likely Nibiru is traveling much faster which means its orbit would be even more elliptical and take it much further into deep space. Maybe if I had a customizable computer model of our solar system to play with I could come up with a better guess but it would also help to know how much above the ecliptic plane does Nibiru traverse before heading back out towards space.

I’m certain that once we examine our own planets, minor planets (sheesh), asteroids, and comets with more scrutiny the answers will become more prevalent.

Post subject: Re: The Twelfth Planet may not actually be a Planet!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:38 pm 
Global Moderator

Excellent, thanks a lot for posting Areles.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]