It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm 

2087: The date of the return of Thoth, Sitchin writes in The End of Days.

Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:06 pm 

Hogwarsh! He's lowering his .800 batting average.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:03 am 

Thinking further: 2087 - 3,600 = -1,513 = 1513 BC for the date of last passage. This hits in between the dates of V. for the two close approaches of the Comet Venus to Earth. Well, it's in the ballpark. But I think it would have to be earlier than that if a close approach of Niburu to Jupiter separated (via tidal forces) Jupiter's gaseous envelope from it's former solid core. The core became Comet Venus and then our planet Venus. Without the gravity from it's core, the gaseous Jupiter expanded and became brighter, hence becoming the revered chief god Jupiter.

Accelerated and diverted by the original gravity of Jupiter, Niburu missed it's loop around the Sun and went off on a tangential path out of our Solar System. Otherwise, it would have been arriving here week after next. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 pm 

Yeah, the math seemed screwy to me, too. Then I continued reading End of Days and on the very next page he says that Nibiru will return in roughly 2900. Of course the sentinels arrive here first, well in advance of Nibiru. :)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=georgehaydukelives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:07 pm 

GH: Well, don't hold your breath until 2900! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:08 pm 

Thoth, hmm. who would have guessed he could still be zooming around the cosmos. will he be bringing along yahweh, ba-al, ishtar, or the children of enki ?
so, what of the myriads of other nephtilim ? surely, there are newer and kookier gods - ya'll know of the ockham's razor test.

i do have a positive appreciation of sitchen's literary art, but still, even i could tack together a rippin' good yarn using egyptian and mayan sources. i'm more interested in further corroboration, greater and more profound factual evidence, more factual mass about these anunaki goofballs.
still, it is fun reading and does provoke a greater interest in ancient history and cosmology.
it can't hurt book sales and maybe will get young folks interested in history and science worldwide !!

i surmise that nibiru is not a planet, but perhaps an artificial base structure, perhaps an induced orbital craft shaped into eliptical flightplans at the whim of the gods ?? maybe they have found more interesting worlds to torment than ours, in different sectors of this galaxy ? or maybe they had an accident, and may never get this way again. hey, space is full of nasty surprises. hahahaha!

i feel that all of humanity should prepare to potentially do serious battle against these gods. if they turn out to be nice -- fine ! if they show themselves to be creeps -- time to draw the spears and swords.
perhaps we industrialists worldwide need the build the weapons with which to kill other worlds ? as a contingency, of course. :p
in any case it all sounds like fun ! :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 am 

Ilc: we all wish for more profound evidence of the 'nakis. personally, i hope they find and explore the first city of sumer, underwater since the flood. and before i croak, please!

i think that reagan's "star wars" and the meltdown of the cold war were all about off-planet threats. really unifying for awhile, but then the self-appointed debunkers did their thing and it all went on the back burner and we're back to fighting our religious wars and terrorism. if, as i think, niburu has permanently left the solar system, the lack of space defense machs nicht - unless some other alien group shows up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:13 pm 

That is a good point, ivorylazycat. we can see the space shuttle from the ground, the ancients would of seen a giant mother ship in close orbit. there could be a nibiru with an elongengated orbit, but i highly doubt it could hold life forms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:36 pm 

Seems i recall a depiction on one of zs texts of a farmer behind a plow with the symbol of nibiru in the sky. perhaps there was a visible ship.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]