All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

Topic by request.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:11 pm 

Easy because Nibiru is not stationed out openly on the planet to support life and the Annunaki did not evolve from that planet.

The Annunaki are from some distant part of this galaxy or another galaxy, probably Andromedia. Where they had on a planet in conditions similar to what we would expect if there was a planet between the orbits of Mars and Earth.

The Annunaki are mammals or mammaloids. They have mammal like characteristics like hair and such.

What's with the wings you might have asked?

Well the wings is probably a representation of their ability to levitate off the ground. Now this might sound like pure science fiction if you had absolutely no understand of how the brain actually works. There an energy emited from brain that creates psionic or psychic disturbances. These disturbances are very mild with humans. In fact so mild that only a handful of scientists, whom are by the way probably most intelligence humans of all are able to understand and find a means of evaluating this central aspect of our minds.

It is a fact that as humans we don't know absolutely anything about the human mind. What we do know is that the brain is effected by nature and by psychological factors and that the brain is the most important part of our bodies. That's about all we do know.

I recommend watching Dragonball Z, even though it is considered a cartoon. It does show exactly how the Annunaki use their psychic and physical abilities.

And it also probably shows a way of interaction between extraterrestrials that we primitive creatures would think is ludicrous.

Now you are probably asking, "Do you know what the annunaki look alike?"

Indeed I do. The Annunaki are considerably tall and perhaps by some of us, "Very Tall." Somewhere around the lines of 7 to 9 feet tall. The complexion of their skin and it's color is distinctively different from that of human beings. But they have the ability to look more like us with their psionic ability to change their skin like a chameleon. Let me remind you though, they aren't reptoids. They are mammaloids and more precisely you could say they are primatoids, being that they are extraterrestrial primate like beings.

Anyways their skin is actually grey and it can differ from the scale of near white to near pitch black. Which is why some humans are confused on them being like albinos or Nordic Humans with some of them having very light skin. Or with other people being confused and refering to the Annunaki as being African like with their very dark skin. The truth if that these beings are neither Nordic like or African like, because their skin is in scales of grey and not brown.

But they do have a complexion with their skin that appears to be nearly oriental. Or since they appear to have a bit olive or a depiction of a color. This is extremely mild and may come about due to the different environments that exist on different planets that these beings inhabit.

Their eyes are large and eliptical vary on a scale mostly from red to violet to blue. There are some that vary on the scale of yellow to gold to red, but this is a bit more rare and might mean there are races within the Annunaki collective. Then agains it could just be ethnicity like we have on Earth. Anyways red eyes to them is like brown eyes to us.

The Annunaki also have different hair colors in many exotic and very unnatural human terms. Like from blue to green to pink and so on. However, their hair is nothing similar to our own. Which might be the easiest way to identify them. However they aren't stupid enough to not camaflauge their hair color. So their hair complexion is how we can identify them. And their different hair colors had probably came about due to the different diets that exist on different planets.

And if you were wondering they mostly eat mushrooms and these can be found harvested in Mexico in a sort circle like design of where the grass appears to be disturbed. This isn't anything new, because they have been harvesting mushrooms on this planet for hundreds of thousands of years. I guess you can call them fungavores.

Anyways back to the topic.

The Annunaki create a colony I guess you can say on Nibiru and then on the Earth, which was Atlantis.

The arising of Atlantis, the incoming Ice Age, and the return of Nibiru will all occur at the same time. And we have nothing to fear from the Annunaki, because they peaceful like Buddha, Jesus, and Martin Luther King Jr. Even though those were all human beings.

(Edited by Darkseid at 2:17 pm on June 8, 2006)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:22 am 

I don't know anything about what the previous poster wrote or how exactly that explains how they live on such a planet. I beleive that the wings on the tablets only indicate their ability to fly though mechanical means but I still have the dreams where I can fly with the power of my mind so maybe there is plenty of proof for that. The rest of that also seems plausible but I have no idea where any of that came from.

What I've gathered from reading Mr. Sitchen's books and other related material is that the planet Nibiru is really a brown dwarf star and that most of the life dwells on its moons. Then again I also wonder if maybe this warm glowing 'planet' could be covered with water in such a way that semi-aquatic mammals evolved even if there was very little land. There may not be a lot of light but still enough for plants to grow and then again there's the enigma about how the Annunaki glow themselves. Still, the domesticated plants that we were given had to come from somewhere even if they could have been genetically altered to thrive on our sunny planet.

Oh, I'm just barely stating a little bit of what I beleive but I really need to finally get some sleep before I go in too many directions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:18 pm 

It is possible the artist added wings because it looks cool. we tend to forget the artists back then also had imaginations. people have always dreamed of flying.

What is the point of being grown up if you can't act childish?
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:26 pm 

On the question how nibiru sustains life without a sun most of the time? i think the primary issue is the temperature. if the planet somehow sustains a sutiable temperature then there are a lot of possibilities

there are life forms on earth existing in near total darkness.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]