It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:12 am 

The Lost Book of Enki:
missing lines!

The recently published "Lost Book of Enki" is, as the introduction reveals, a compilation of various texts in the ancient stone tablets which relate to Enki. In the section "The Second Tablet" (pp. 46 on in the edition of Bear and Co., 2002), there is a creation story resembling the beginning of Enuma Elish. But it leaves out a part that seems essential to a proper un-derstanding of the story.

The "Lost Book" claims that Tiamat became raged by the "erratic ways" of the celestial kinfolk and decided to attack them, preparing for a battle. This is quite different from Enuma Elish and only half the story!

In Tablet I of Enuma Elish we are instead told that the offspring of Apsu and Tiamat disturbed Apsu to such an extent that he decided to destroy them, but Tiamat said: "Why should we de-stroy that which we ourselves have brought forth? Their way is indeed very painful but let us take it goodnaturedly!" (quoted from the translation by Alexander Heidel). Against Tiamat’s will, Apsu and Mummu prepared for the destruction of the "divine brothers". Ea saw their plan, put Apsu to sleep and killed him. He captured Mummu and imprisoned him. Tiamat saw what happened and some accused her of not taking action when Apsu was killed, but letting it hap-pen. They called for her to battle, and she let them convince her. Only now did she arm herself and decide to fight against the Anunnaki. Tablet II of Enuma Elish describes the battle. "To avenge Apsu, Tiamat did this evil." To call this "evil" is certainly a subjective statement by the writer, being associated with the Anunnaki. A more objective view would be to see it as a defense against the offensive aggression of the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki didn’t see them-selves fit for the battle, until Marduk appeared on the scene. We know what then happened.

In the objective view, then, the Anunnaki slew their creator, the Primal God Apsu. The truly acted as celestial rowdies. Tiamat first took it goodheartedly but then was challenged to fight. Then she was killed, too.

But can you kill the Prime Creators? Of course not! So what does this really mean?

It will mean that the Anunnaki separated themselves from the Primal Creation and cut their ties with the Prime Creator. They denied his existence and occupied a section of the creation as if it would be their own, where they began to live their free will in their own way. They actu-ally became the fallen angels which many another mythology talks about!

When Tiamat wanted to intervene, they killed her, too. That is, they cut themselves off also from the Prime Goddess or Mother, to further isolate themselves from their creators and ar-range their own illusionary world – illusionary, because it merely denied the existence of the Prime Creators and they made believe and pretended they would no more exist.

Some scholars describe Apsu and Tiamat as "primordial waters", which is naïve and an ex-pression of a materialistic interpretation, claiming that people of that time "believed" that the salty and sweet waters were the origins of the creation. Scientific scholars are usually incapa-ble of spiritual thinking and are not taken seriously if they claim that there would be other di-mensions of existence than our three-dimensional material world. Apsu and Tiamat are, of course, still existing primordial beings which had not physical shape in the sense of our three-dimensional world (which didn’t even exist in the beginning). They are living energies, beings in dimensions inconceivable to our human senses, and may be regarded as even more real than we and our material world are. Enuma Elish passingly (being subjectively related to the views of the Anunnaki) hints that Apsu and Tiamat are good. The evil began only with their off-spring, some of which who became the Anunnaki and who tactically instead described Apsu and, especially, Tiamat as evil, reversing the view.

What we need is to reinstall Tiamat as our Divine Mother and break the patriarch system of the Anunnaki which has lead to the destruction of all matriarch cultures and thrown down the goddesses to install only male "gods". What we need is to restore a balance between the male and the female also in our celestial views and reestablish the goddesses as equal to the male "gods".

It is quite obvious (even if some of this has to be read out between the lines of Enuma Elish) that the Anunnaki are more on the dark side of the creation than they try to appear to us to be. If they believe that they can return as rulers of mankind, they are wrong and mistaken, but we will only regard them as equals who created a lot of karma for themselves and are still on their path to learn Love. Love is the key! They only thing we will offer them is reconciliation, but subordinating to them is forever past and gone.

TruthSeeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:33 am 

Quite enlightning, reverting to Tiamet as goddess,Mother, I don't know if that would change or (take back)years of digression to the "all powerful"Male only God(s)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:32 pm 

Reply to JERRY about Tiamat as a Mother Goddess:

It wouldn't change the past, but it might change the future...

Truth Seeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:50 pm 

Man i like that explanation of the anunnaki seperating themselves from the prime creator(s). this has been here how long and i never even saw it, glad there was a high wave today or i might of missed the surf...of this page.

eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:11 am 

Greetings truth seeker,

i emailed you privatley. i found the post i was speaking in reference to. i would like to open the discussion up to anyone. i found this post very intriguing and am wondering about your comment about them breaking away from their creator(s). what does that mean exactly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:36 am 

My best guess is that niburu was previously a planet orbiting another star/"sun"/"male creator" and, perhaps, even had a moon/"female creator" of its own. but then, due to some gravitational chaos/"battles" of whatever sort, niburu was ejected from that star system and was eventually gravitationally captured by our sun. after 400-500,000 earth years, there was a gravitational disturbance within our solar sytem and niburu was ejected again, never to return to our neighborhood.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]