It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:10 pm 

I've been seeing some interesting information on crop formations (apparently non-man-made) and how they may be/are helpful communications. at least some folks have drawn nibiru into the mix of potential communicators. i have been snatching moments to look into this for about two weeks...intending to wait to post until i had more at hand...but it's taking too long and i'd like to see if anyone hereabouts has any information or thoughts...
i even received a dvd in the mail about this specific topic and they mention sitchin directly. i'll post the info on the dvd soon(ish).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:15 am 

Tra: good to hear from you! i was thinking that you might have been abducted. they tried to get me the other night, but i did an imitation of larry the cable guy's cripple and they said, "forget it!" :-)

have been ill m'self, so no new efforts here.

hope we see posts here on crop formations. perhaps it's the 'naki's trying to tell sitchin that he misinterpreted the "nine dots"? :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 pm 

[email=Me_osborn@yahoo.com.]Me_osborn@yahoo.com.[/email]

that is the email address for this dudes dvd...and the dvd is very cool. low production quality...high interest. i suggest anyone interested contact him and he'll send you a burned dvd in smail and a "thanks for your interest" response via email. he even ties is the face on mars as the burial site of "zu", nibiruan discoverer of earth and political exile. i have the dvd loaned out, but i've watched it twice. it is surprisingly good...maybe, disturbingly good.

after watching it, my current opinion is that the followers of enki ( or the other creations of enki )might just be trying to prep us for ...something.

hope all's well, pp and the rest of clansitchin. thanks for the birthday wishes!

http://yowusa.com/et/2003/et-2003-05a/1.shtml
link to place i first encountered the DVD and a better write up of the information contained in it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:10 pm 

Tra: velly intellesting! thanks for the link - i read it all. but i'll leave it to you and others to study the video.

and, well... duh! did august 2003 bring forth further "conduit messages"as expected? or any year since??? perhaps physical relationships within the solar system or milky way prevented it for some years/decades? perhaps the "good aliens" of 8/02 were obliterated by the "bad aliens" of previous communications??? did the bas do more false crop circle communications??? or did this entire issue fall off the table after '02? have you found later cc analyses? the "face" cc reminded me of tricky dick nixon more than et. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:00 pm 

Yeah, 'bout that '03 thing. it does bother me how people find something interesting and then jump to conclusions, acting as if they know something. the dude who did the write up has his own agenda. the dvd, i found more interesting than that web-page. i think the dvd worked better for me becuase he says a lot of maybes when it comes to explaining why and wherefores of what a particular crop circle says/means. at least, that is what i came away with. i want to watch it a couple of more times to be more conversant about it, but when the dvd describes technologies and processes encoded in crop circles... it's very. he doesn't assume who is encoding the information or why...just floats some ideas...but, what is being encoded in particular formation... he just says it.

intellesting, indeed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:43 pm 

Tra: yea, one has to watch out for a personal agenda, the power of edit, etc. i look forward to you becoming "conversant" in the encoded content of the crop circles.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]