It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:07 am 

1. Something IS wrong with Anunnaki technology!

Concerning
Re: Something is terribly wrong with Anunnaki Tech From: Brian Zinkle <bzinkle @ mwt.net,
Date: Sun, 8 Nov. 1998
Re: http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1998/nov/d04-002.shtml
Ufoseek@AOL.COM <Ufoseek@AOL.COM> November 04, 1998 6:30 AM

One more question to that discussion: Why couldn’t the Anunnaki make machines to mine the gold?
Why did they have to make slaves instead? They seem to be good geneticists (not master geneti-
cists, since their first experiments failed). But they seem to be poor technologists…

And they certainly seem to be very respectless of what they "created"! The seem to regard the
human beings they "made" like we regard our dogs… They seem to be morally underdeveloped!
They seem to know no real love! I put the words in quotation marks because they didn’t really
create us!! They merely modified and manipulated an existing creation! And that existing
creation was created by a Prime Creator which has also created the Anunnaki. They want to
pretend to be our gods and that there is no other God above them, but that is a lie!
2. How good - or evil - are the Anunnaki?

From the Enuma Elish we know that they killed God - the Prime Creator! Ea put him to sleep
and killed him, as is clearly stated in the text.

But, of course, you cannot kill God! This will mean that the Anunnaki separated themselves from
God and didn’t want to have to do with Him, anymore. "Fallen angels"!!

Yet Tiamat, the Mother Goddess and "Prime Creatress", had mercy with them, but they threatened
also her so that she, at the end, had to defend herself. And Marduk killed also her.

Celestial rowdies!

We sincerely hope that they will never come back… Unless to undo the evil they did and
repair, begging for forgiveness… But could we trust them, if the claim to want to do that?

TruthSeeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:54 pm 

Or they could have morals that differ from ours... I mean look how much everything has changed over the years people use to go watch executions for fun... Also when they speak of god it may mean their appointed leader... Just a possibility...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:29 am 

Well, if having another kind of morality would serve as an excuse for them, it would also serve for Hitler, Stalin and the terrorists. They obviously do refer to their leader as "god", who - however - is certainly not the Prime Creator who cre-ated them and who they "killed"! This is, therefore, not valid.

It seems quite obvious that the Anunnaki are on the dark side of creation. If you read the books of David Icke (which might have to be read with caution, though) it seems that reptilian Anunnaki still invisibly and secretly control affairs on our planet in a negative way. They seem to enjoy fighting "war games" with us as actors. They seem to disrespect our free will, freedom, democracy, love and compassion. I don’t trust them.

Reading the books by Barbara Marciniak, I feel much more trust for the Pleiadians. They teach love and freedom. The say that "love is the key" and respect the free will of the created beings, including the Anunnaki… They refer to the Anun-naki as the "lizzies" (because of their reptilian or lizard-like nature) and warn us about their manipulations and subliminal influence.

Obviously, there has been a rivalry between different extraterrestrial influences in our past. Elevated cultures which dis-appeared, like the Inkas, seem to have been in contact with other extraterrestrial civilisations. So one might suspect that the Anunnaki subliminally - or by whatever influences - guided people like the Spanish to cruelly destroy such cultures. They tolerate no competition about the influence on Earth’s humanity…

It seems that the Pleiadians and other extraterrestrial civilisations like the one with which the Inkas presumably was in contact (at least for a period and at least through their high priests) are much more on the bright side of creation. I would trust them much more…

Regards
Truth Seeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:31 am 

I guess that is a possibility that they are the dark side of creation... But I doubt that... You can't say morals are an excuse for anything, because morals of a person are what makes up right and wrong in their mind... Good and evil are opinion type words... Therefore nothing can be evil or good...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:10 pm 

It seems that humans modify the genetic code for grains and fruit, do selective breeding of cattle and chickens and other livestock for our benefit. If this is ok then what is bad or immoral about a higher species selectively breeding humans for their benefit??
About technology - maybe live equipment is better if it can make its own tools.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 1:49 am 

Answers to Syntax and Leander:

Good and evil is really the difference between - on the one side - crude selfishness at the cost of others, and - on the other side - love and compassion, wanting the best possible for all who are involved (and not only for yourself). The measure of evil is the amount of pain and suffering you cause to others for your own "benefit", profit, comfort and pleasure.

We manipulate genetic codes for business profits with little concern about the long-term ef-fects which could be catastrophic in some cases - après moi la déluge… The benefit is very doubtful, except in cash for certain big companies. Long-term plans could involve genetically manipulating humans and create a new slavery in a new way: Total dictatorship by genetic means!

If live equipment is better: That will have been a motivation for the horrible ages of slavery in the dark times gone!

Realize that you could also become a slave if such a "morality" prevails…

Truth Seeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 9:25 pm 

To Truthseeker
I have a lot of respect for your feelings about pain and suffering. It is a part of life.
Do we consider the fate of the plant or animal when we are eating? Do we consider the individual chicken when we are having lunch at KFC? What shall we do? Shall we not eat?
It seems only to come to mind when the pain involves those of our own species.
Are the Anunnaki expected to be any different. Let us not forget why the modern human was "created". To be the servent of the Anunnaki. The worker to remove the toil from the back of the Anunnaki.
Your comments about genetic engineering going astray without knowing the consequences certainly rings true about the Anunnaki as well. It appears the result is the human race. Not that the original intent was all bad.
Truth, compassion, love, understanding, unselfishness are all characteristics which are prerequisites for successful organizations and societies. Organizations and societies with the opposite characteristics are self distructing in the long term.
Perhaps what the Anunnaki want is a symbiotic benificial relationship with their new creation.
There a LOT of evidence and hints that the Anunnaki have not given up but that the "fix" is in the works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:03 am 

To Leander
Most people don't respect the fate of animals they eat. The cannibal didn't even respect the fate of people he ate... As you know, more and more people are vegetarians in this world. I am. This doesn't only improve your health and gives you a chance to live longer, it also respects the animal world.

So you see, a lot of people are concerned about the pains of other species! That is a sign of spiritual development...

We were created as servants to the Anunnaki. Do you still want to be one? I don't!

Certainly, the Anunnaki even then knew much more about genetics than we do. And still something wasn't very good about the results. The negative characteristics of human beings, continuously fighting wars, killing and living out our selfishness, could be a result of Anunnaki genes "given" to us. An Anunnaki nature made part of us.

Yes, without truth, compassion, love and understanding, societies are self-destructive. Isn't our present society just that - quite self-destructive? Still in the primitive stone-age mentality of thinking that war solves problems. Still manipulating ideas and opinions toc cheat populations. Still seeking control in politics and business. And so on.

I believe (cf. the books of Barbara Marciniak) that the Anunnaki are still feeding on us! They are at least 4-dimensional beings, maybe even 5-dimensional, and can suck life energies from human populations without our noticing it. In that case, we are their "cattle", not for milk and meat, but for subtle life energies invisible in the mere 3 dimensions which are the only ones we can observe (were we on purpose made to be limited to an only 3-dimensional perception, for this purpose)?

Best regards
Truth Seeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 10:18 pm 

To Truth Seeker
Well I do not subscribe the multidimensional energy draining theory. Its one of those areas where the imagination can take you any where you want to go.
To the question of whether they will be back and when consider this.

It appears from archaeological evidence it that modern man has been on earth for a couple of hundred thousand years at least. The biblical account indicates a decision to do something about the human/Anunnaki situation at the time of Noah.
According to the Book of Enoch when Noah was born his father was very disturbed about the appearance of the child and accused his wife of cavorting with the Watchers. He was informed that Noah was to be a “reprieve” for mankind.
This was 500 years before the flood and indicates planning. Noah was given warning, time and instructions on the building of the Ark. There was clearly planning.
What is really significant is that after the flood the life span of the individuals rapidly declined to the present 70 years. But it was not instantaneous but declined in a rather exponential way indicating that there had been a genetic change introduced at the time of the flood which gradually worked its way through the population.
If you do the numbers Noah was still alive at the time Abraham was born. Shortening the life span makes humans much more prolific and accelerates any genetic selection or changes. It also affects how history is remembered.
After the flood at the time of Babylon the deities came to see the tower. It is generally taught in modern religion that the resultant scrambling of the languages was a “punishment”. But was it?? The exclamation “there is nothing they cannot do” sounds like a note of satisfaction.
They did not destroy the humans. They scrambled the languages and seeded the whole earth with them.
It appears they not only are coming back they are likely on the earth monitoring and guiding development. The Bible speaks clearly that a time has been set to complete the process.

If you want to know what the end result is to be read the final chapters of the New Testament Book of Revelation. There is described the city of New Jerusalem, 12000 furlongs length, width, and height. This is roughly 1,500 miles per dimension. Location: Heaven.
Consider the immense amount of manpower and resources needed to do this.
None of this is secret. It is plainly written in the Bible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:14 am 

To Leander,

it seems quite evident that the earth has repeatedly been visited by a few rivalling different civilizations from "out there" and some others of them make a more positive impression than the Anunnaki. I suggest to read "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak.

According to Babylonian texts, the "gods" were angry that not all humans died in the flood...

Before the scrambling of the languages, we most probably communicated telepathically, and whatever more universal form of communications we had, they took it away from us! Instead they left us with the cruch of an acoustical form of communication, with the purpose that humans should misunderstand each other (and no more be able to build a "shem"). Since that the world is full of misunderstandings...

I cannot see anything positive in this. The played games with us, manipulated us, to hold us down in our development.

As concerns the "energy suction" theory - how can we judge this on from our very limited 3-dimensional view? They are at least 4-dimensional! A book that touches this subject is "Extra-Terrestrial Friends and Foes" by George C. Andrews.

Best regards
Truth Seeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:45 am 

I received this to my personal e-mail address from TheNothingOrchid@aol.com

"I must say, my good man, that if you are to make such rash statements and overthought rambling generalizations, at least get your spelling, wording, and punctuation right.
And another thing. Having an opinion of someone's interpretation of an ancient document is one thing...trying to play storyteller is quite another. Some things you just need to keep inside, buddy. For your own good. Don't bother writing back, i will delete it before i give my mind a chance to be muddled with your x-files, they are behind us theories. And another thing. David Icke is a moron. Bush may be retarded, but he isn't a baby-eating reptilian. Jesus Christ, dude."

Returned with no text but the Subject:
"What a primitive reaction! Monkey-minded..."

I didn't bother to write what I thought, being that crap belongs in the toilet and not on the keyboard, to word it in a similarly primitve manner...

This seems to be a twisted reaction to my comments here. I couldn't imagine from where else...

If that is so, I want to suggest that privacy should be protected in your discussion forum and the e-mail address should not be avilable to everyone.

TruthSeker

EDITOR'S NOTE;

"Each and every member has an option to NOT make their name and email address public. These options are located in your personal preferences. I suggest you check yours to determine your settings".

Editor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:34 pm 

I do not believe that the Anunnaki spent 400,000 years on this planet, created the human "worker" and the last 6000 years decided to abandon the whole planet and work.
The human species is as predictable on its long term development of a culture as a patch of corn or wheat after it is seeded, or a mold seeded in a petri dish.
I suspect there is an underlying plan and they will be back (if they all left) and the current rise of human civilization is planned and guided.
The biblical "harvest" will be fulfilled. Biblical prophesy is filled with references to His people being pruned as a vinyard, refined as gold and silver is refined until the final days when the final kingdom is set up.
And during the 1000 year rule death is conquered and a new city in heaven is built, a resurrection of the chosen and then earth is left behind and abandoned for a "new earth" where there is no more sea.
Is this not the NT prophesy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:23 pm 

I want the Anunnaki to return. They gave us life. They gave us civilisation. We have many things to be grateful for. I do not fear their return, I welcome it. They will bring back justice and truth. We have nothing to fear from them, we have everything to gain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:41 am 

Reply to Leander and butterfly

First I would like to suggest to go the discussion board topic "The 10th/12th planet is coming!" and read my contribution "The Lost Book of Enki: missing lines!" (it should rather have been under "The Lost Book of Enki" but I guess that this is my mistake).

According to other sources, humans were on this planet before the Anunnaki came, but the latter modified them or created a new species to better serve their interests. Ancient cultures like the Inkas claim to have had contacts with benevolent extraterrestrials who then left them. After that, the criminal and cruel Spanish invasion and destruction of their culture came. It seems to me that the extraterrestrials the Inkas (and others) had contact with were no Anunnaki, but rivalling extraterrestrials forced to leave by an Anunnaki influence acted out through the Spanish. So there may well have been other extraterrestrials here I would rather like to see return than the Anunnaki!

The human species should be much more predictable to master geneticists like the Anunnaki than to us… And if we have genes from them, this may be a negative factor with results relatively easy predictable… Why is this world so crazy still and fights wars? Why are we so selfish and destructive and destroy nature and other cultures? Maybe that is quite well predictable with the genes we got…

There will no doubt be an underlying plan, the question is rather, how good it is for us… What is good for them may not be so good for us… judging from how they made us to be their slaves and then wanted to destroy humanity in the deluge. The latter was quite obviously in order to eradicate humans who still had a different gene structure – from the past and/or from the "Sons of the Gods" – so that only those with desired genes structures would remain, for which Noah was used as a tool.

The biblical harvest might become reaped by others than the Anunnaki… after their influence is over… The dark forces mentioned in the Revelation could be the Anunnaki… The NT may well be a prophesy - but about what? About whom?

Death is conquered? We are spreading it over the world with wars and chemical environment poisoning! And with man-made diseases, too (AIDS seems to be one). Again: an influence of Anunnaki genes we carry? But, actually, there never was any death! Only the body can die, the soul is immortal and incarnates in a new body until it is eventually resurrected in a spiritual body. For what would we need an immensely prolonged life in this body? We will soon be back in a new one!

Marciniak’s channellings from the Pleiadians claim that the Anunnaki broke down the genetic code of the humans to lower our consciousness so that we should no longer see the truth. The Pleiadians claim that they will repair our genes. Are the "indigo children" now being born new humans with repaired genes? Th Pleiadians claim that they earlier had benevolent contacts with human races until the Anunnaki came and conquered them with brute force. And that they are coming back. That is what I want! They say that "Love is the Key", and I agree fully to that. Did the Anunnaki ever say anything similar?

Best regards
Truth Seeker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:02 am 
Pheonix rising is close at hand - or however You may name the event .... They will come - Secret leaders and keepers of our gold will demurely hand it to them - the Anunnaki will stand unbelieving that we abandoned our most valuable spirit - the plant that gave us all we need for life - that we ravished our mother Earth instead - they will spread a disease that only the ones who have honored her spirit will survive (THC strengthens Your immune system!) - and if they are still as unforgiving as they were the last time they might just kill all of us. Pheonix is rising from her ashes again and You better be prepared! Why did we make the same mistake (destroy our planet - our home) that they made long ago? Is it in our genes??!! Go plant HEMP wherever You can because their anger will be fatal!
~shalom

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next