It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:46 am 
I sincerely believe that if it is true that annunnaki created us, then we have the following conclusions:

1. We cannot dream of justice on earth (for what has been done already)
2. Without justice, all religions that depend on justice will be utterly shattered

This means that all the elite starting from hitler till bush will go free and will never pay for what they have done. This means that the whole point of human existence is of no use. We will find no need to respect ourselves because there are things that are out of our hands and that need justice, which is not possible in case it becomes clear that the extraterrestrials created us. This is because we cannot put responsibility on people who are just among us and who too failed twice before creating the right genetic combination

This also means that all holocausts that are going on right now and that will happen in future with the order of the elite, will never be punished, just because we are just not that deserving as humans. It could as well have been worms that they created, if justice was not a point in their list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:59 pm 

Humans were created as slave laborers by superior, humanoid beings - "justice" was not among the design objectives. Humans were designed for maximum rate of reproduction, to produce generations of slaves. They could care less that we would eventually outstrip the resources of Earth. None of them would be here to see the consequences.

We should be so fortunate that "all religions...be utterly shattered".

For all living things on Earth - including humans - the only "justice" is survival of the fittest. That is as it was before humans, is now, and ever shall be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:35 pm 

i'm not sure where "justice" comes into things. i don't quite get your point, uchin chan (if you were deleted, as it seems you have been...try not to take it personally. i had to re-set up my account and i've been posting here for about a year). justice, as i understand it, is a human concept, akin to right v/ wrong, used to indicate what is "deserved"...which, again, is a strictly human artifice.
like religion.
and just as a side note, PP: it seems to me that our rate of reproduction was a surprise to our creators and not a part of the intended design. ENKI "turned on" our breeding genes (which were there, but i suppose it is a question whether those particular genes were from the original source material or from the 'naki genetic donation OR if the two could combine...like, the breeding capacity is a combination of genetic markers in a cluster on the dna and some parts from each contributor made a completely original cluster) but, i think "they" didn't expect us to explode onto the scene. after all, their gestation MUST be quite long in comparrison.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:21 pm 

TRA: You made some good points that I'll have to give some serious thought - and maybe research. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:09 pm 

cool, PP. and isn't that the whole point of this board? that's the whole reason i wanted to come back. i enjoy what i encounter here. thank you, right back atcha.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2