It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:35 am 
Site Admin

From the Editor;

I added this category because of all the interest in the last few months concerning the thoughts of many that the earth changes we are beginning to experience are related to Nibiru's possible imminent return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 12:35 am 

I haven't been able lately to converse with anyone about this subject an readily await discussion and do believe the planet is arriving soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:03 pm 

Yes. However if we use 3600 years as the obital period, and estimate the last time of Nibiru's appogee as 200BC, then a return to the same point will not occur until 3400AD. The date that Niburu reaches the asteriod belt and crosses the ecliptic will occur much ealier. As a guess I would suggest a ratio of 600:3000. 600 being above the ecliptic and 3000 below. Using my own calculations, I come up with 2500 AD for Nibiru's return to the asteroid belt. That is still a long way off, yet I believe the return of the Annunaki themselves to be imminent, co-insiding with the beginning of the age of Aquarius in 20??.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:38 pm 
I agree with Ricky Z. And Ricky Z independently agrees mostly with Andy Lloyd. I do find celestial evidence that Nibiru is on its return cycle to the perihelion, the "Duat" (the Duat was literally the Annunaki earthly spaceport in the Sinai; however, through its association with the constant goings and comings of fire-spitting ships to and from Nibiru, it came to become to the Egyptians' minds the "sacred place behind the sun", where the Native American legends say their gods "lived"). However, it still has a ways to travel. It is not close enough to be affecting our atmosphere right now. However, I have mentioned before that I find great evidence for the idea that the Annunaki are already running "scouting missions" to our planet, not only themselves (the "Nordic Aliens") but mostly by utilizing artificial beings ("the grays"). I also wonder how advanced direct mind-to-mind communications technologies have become for the Annunaki; are people on Earth experiencing the re-awakening of archetypal memories of the presence of the Annunaki? It would seem so to me. 92% of all close encounters or sightings lack physical or circumstantial justification. Yet, that still leaves the other 8%; and the close encounters/sightings phenomenon is simply too wide-spread and too cross-cultural to be put down to nothing but illusions or hallucinations.

(Edited by Brant at 9:53 am on Feb. 2, 2002)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:05 am 

I don't understand why anyone thinks the Annunaki ever left. There is enormous evidence, in spite of suppression, that there is an Illuminati or something like it. If a person lives to be hundreds of thousands years old, what better to keep one's attention than using an intelligent species (such as H. Sapiens) as pawns in an intrastellar chess game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 8:58 am 
We do not need "Annunaki" on the planet to explain the Illuminati. They are an elitest organization comprised of those who can trace their bloodlines back to Ka-In, who was indeed 3/4ths Annunaki but nevertheless an Earthling. Those with money--huge money--can also get it, apparently.

The information on the Illuminati is very subject to dubiousness. It's a fact they exist--their organizational charter was drawn up and ratified on May 1, 1776. They were founded by Adam Weishaupt, a former Catholic Priest. Outside of these facts above, they remain quite shadowy; this is why such outrageous stuff such as ideas about them being "shape-shifting lizard men" get bandied about. Some say they want it like that; but the Annunaki don't hide and don't need to hide. The Illuminati are a perfectly human organization. There has never been any information that they are not. Unless you want to believe in shape-shifting lizards; and even then, that wouldn't make them Annunaki.
Some do theorize that the Annuanaki are in a pact with the Illuminati to help them dominate and eventually subjugate the Earth (look up "M.J. 12"). Of course, the annals say that only one Annunaki being was ever interested in anything along those lines: Mardok, the "denied crown prince". Enlil wanted command, too; but he would despise the Illuminati as pretentious upstarts.
It is tantalizing to think that the Annunaki never left, and are still here, "underground". But the web of evidence would suggest otherwise. They haven't been physically seen in over 2000 years (unless the recent accounts of the last 60 years bespeak a re-sighting, mostly of androids; but where have they been?). They (as "God") gradually disappear from the Bible and by the final book of the Old Testament written ca. 400 BC they are totally gone. No one doubted their existence in ancient days; no records of ancient "atheists" exist ( I don't think); but there are many "atheists" now. The mark of the Annunaki presence is just not here right now, as it once was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:33 am 
Because I wrote quickly in my last post, I didn't speak clearly about the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are often supposed to be able to trace their lineages back to Ka-In and/or Abraham. ;). They are supposed to be linked, by others, to Project Blue Book and Majesty 12. ;) They are supposed still elsewhere to be "satanic" (whatever that means to whomever). They were founded by Adam Weishaupt and powerful European businessmen, although they were decidedly not founded along any "racist" lines. There are black Africans who are members, as well as those of other non-white races. Their purpose was to use their intelligence and influence to manipulate world events from behind the scenes in such a way so as to cause "this present darkness" to ultimately destroy itself for the benefit of all mankind. Supposedly, while committing no acts of violence themselves, they permit or prevent the happening of wars, major crime circuits, etc. These machinations indeed could include giving misinformation or being duplicitous, even to the point of deliberately making themselves look bad and insane so that they'd be left alone. Because of these factors, the true information about them is dubious.
One thing is definitely clear, though: they are not Annunaki or extraterrestrial. They are perfectly Earthling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 11:18 pm 

I am very much interested in the timeline of Nibiru passing close to Earth, and why there is such differing degrees of the time line that the planet is suppose to appear. Some of you say that the last time Nibiru passed through was about at the time of Christ. Then others say it is supposed to come in the spring of 2003. In the "12th Planet," I believe that it states that the last time was around the time of Christ. If so, where does the 2003 date come from? Is time bending in upon itself?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 11:35 am 
Dee,

Greetings! The "2003" date is, simply, the result of paranoia. There is no basis for it. Because in very recent years there have been several independent researchers and astronomers observing things which more and more point to the existence of "Planet X"--most notable of these is Dr. Tom Van Flandern--then people are making the assumption that it--Nibiru--must be coming back to perihelion, and must be close. With this mindset in tow, it's really very easy to misread texts and come up with a false date for "Return of the Gods".
Check out the brilliant Andy Lloyd and his Dark Star Theory (find it online) to see precisely why this 2003 date is quite far off the mark, as well as why there is strong evidence that the last time Nibiru was in the vicinity of Earth was around the very beginning of our present "C.E." historical period--i.e., the time of Jesus' life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:34 pm 

Brant,

Thank you for the information. I will look up the Dark Star Theory by Andy Lloyd. Thank you for the information. The subject of Nibiru and the "Gods" interests me very much. I just finished reading Sitchin's last Book of "Enki." His book of the "12th Planet" really changed my life years ago when I read it, and I am always hungry form more information on that subject.

Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:43 am 
Dee,

You're welcome. Hope you find the Dark Stary Theory as fascinating as I do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:10 pm 

I have read some of Andy Lloyd's articles on the Dark Planet Web. It was very interesting. Anything I can read or learn on the subject of Nibiru and it's related subjects are very interesting to me. It is amazing that there can be so many different ideas on the same subject. I guess everyone has the right to choose what they might feel is correct according to their own belief systems ect. For myself, I like to learn all I can learn before the subject is decided on. All I know, is that I want to know the truth above anything else. Nothing else but that is important to me at this point! Thank you all for your input on this subject, and I hope we can discuss it further, as time goes on! I can't seem to get enough of the subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:57 pm 

Quote:
Quote: from Dee on 10:34 am on Feb. 28, 2002
Brant,

Thank you for the information. I will look up the Dark Star Theory by Andy Lloyd. The subject of Nibiru and the "Gods" interests me very much. I just finished reading Sitchin's last Book of "Enki." His book of the "12th Planet" really changed my life years ago when I read it, and I am always hungry form more information on that subject.

Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:29 pm 

Brant,
I have read the Dark Star Theory web site and found it really interesting. Thank you for giving that information to me. I talked with my son last night regarding Nibiru, and he mentioned about the "Gods" possibly being on one of Nibiru's moons. I forwarded the Dark Star Theory info to him since he was of like mind.

Another thing I have been wondering about, is why there are some people that think the Nibiruans might be reptilian. Could you lead me to some information pro or con on that? I would appreciate hearing from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:57 am 

I'm new here, and I just finished reading Lost Book of Enki, it was fascinating like all of Sitchin's books, and I'm curious if others wonder how a human like species could live on a rogue planet like Nibiru.

Page 1 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next