It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:26 pm 

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and having read some of the books I have a question, maybe it sounds stupid and uninformed but since I saw that no flood happened in 200 bc when Nibiru should have passed near Earth according to some calculations, is it possible that some catastrophic thing happened and what is now the kuiper belt was Nibiru before? is that possible that the belt could have formed in let's say 5000 years?
what do you think?
thank you
Nolastar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm 

i could have sworn that there were a series of responses here... but i see none!
anyway...doesn't sound crazy. but i do think that current thought would be that the kuiper belt is way older than 5000 years...BUT that doesn't bar your idea, i don't suppose. also, it isn't my understanding that the passing of nibiru always triggers a "flood", or more accurately the slippage of the ice sheets off one or more poles...but it did at least once...or so the story goes. there are several different estimates i've seen projecting nibiru's last pass or the next one...and each estimator is no doubt sincere...but they're all over the place! i'm in the camp of, "if it's real, it's real. if i see it in my lifetime, then i see it in my lifetime. if they welcome us into some groovy inter-system governing body...sweet! if they want to claim a copyright on our bodies...suck. personaly, i hope they lost their court case and we have been found to be autonomous sentient beings and not sentient automatons!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:45 pm 

Hey Mr. P

Nolastar started two threads with the same name, the one with 19 replies is in the subject heading at the top of the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:56 pm 

LUNE: Thanks! A big "DUH" fer me! :)

Post subject: Re: Nibiru and the Kuiper Belt
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm 

It seems Nasa has found another Earth like planet.... this one is in a habitable zone and could maintain liquid water if any is there. Here is the story.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/07/23/nasa-unveils-newly-discovered-earth-2-0/21213242/?icid=maing-grid7|main5-news|dl3|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-867114963

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]