It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:10 pm 

November 7th interview with Sitchin on xzone radio.

I have a feeling that in his last book he's gonna drop the time of the
Anunnaki return according to the African-Olmec/Mayan calender which
ends in 2012.

He seems to want to make it a Copernicus type publication that will
have the mainstream pissed off with him putting Jesus in a context
that people will not like.

Only Seven years left people.

http://www.xzone-radio.com/archives.htm

Bless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:12 pm 

Can you please host the MP3 file because it is no longer on their website!

From reading various material I have also come up with the conclusion of December 21, 2012. (see my website)

www.freewebs.com/2012prophecy

I attended the Sitchin 30th Anniversary Reunion in NYC last weekend, and when asked(Sitchin) the question of 'will we be here when the Annunaki return' his answer was:

"Yes if you live long enough".

Sitchin's answer seemed to have more depth to it than that! Infact it seemed like he was keeping a secret to the enigmatic return(Nibiru), when in all probability the 7 years until 2012 is within most of our lifetimes.

I'm 21 years old, but the general audience was at least middle-aged. Let's assume the question came from a 30 year old male, who can expect to live another healthy 40 years. Is there any other significant prophecy in so far as 2046?

I'm not completely convinced it is 2012, but rest assure I believe Sitchin's word. However, as my website outlines, there is astonishing evidence to support the claim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:30 pm 

Howdy! if there is further news on this, please post! i am blocked from following your links (thanks "bess" the filter dog!)... but somehow i can make it here! :0)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:30 am 

Quote:
Quote: from MardukOfBabylon on 5:12 pm on Nov. 16, 2006
Can you please host the MP3 file because it is no longer on their website!

From reading various material I have also come up with the conclusion of December 21, 2012. (see my website)

www.freewebs.com/2012prophecy

I attended the Sitchin 30th Anniversary Reunion in NYC last weekend, and when asked(Sitchin) the question of 'will we be here when the Annunaki return' his answer was:

"Yes if you live long enough".

Sitchin's answer seemed to have more depth to it than that! Infact it seemed like he was keeping a secret to the enigmatic return(Nibiru), when in all probability the 7 years until 2012 is within most of our lifetimes.

I'm 21 years old, but the general audience was at least middle-aged. Let's assume the question came from a 30 year old male, who can expect to live another healthy 40 years. Is there any other significant prophecy in so far as 2046?

I'm not completely convinced it is 2012, but rest assure I believe Sitchin's word. However, as my website outlines, there is astonishing evidence to support the claim.

I've tried to find another link but no luck so far.

First good job on the site lots of good info, there needs to be more sites like yours out there that outline the evidence to the physical intervention in our ancient past.

There are alot of "guesses" on when Nibiru will return, many when crunched by numbers, corralation with events in our past (concerning large object's gravity effects on the Earth), history of timekeeping (calenders) and it's physical presence in the viewable sky indicate that Nibiru itself probably won't be seen for hundreds of years from now.

But from what I've been reading the Zodiac ages seem to indicate different rulership of the Anunnaki or the changing of the guard, "....Fate, we have said, has twelve stations...." as said in the Erra Epos text where Marduk/Ra was being denied his time to rule by other Anunnaki which resulted in him trying to take over the spaceport in the Sinai Penn and was destroyed by a Nuclear blast of some kind which the fallout "Evil Wind" drifted over Sumer and pretty much wipped them out sparing Babylon Marduk/Ra's city and treated as an omen that Marduk/Ra's time to reign had come. The timeing of all this came at the beginning of the Age of Aries. Marduk/Ra being associated with the Planet Mars which is astrologically rules Aries.

Enki was said to have first landed on Earth in water, hence the depictions of him as a water god or with a fish suit resulting in later "fish gods" Oanes, Dagon, modern mermades and the origin of the Mitre that the Pope wears which looks like open fish mouth. Enki is also associated with the Planet Neptune which astrologically rules Picses (fish).

It looks like around the end of the age of Aries the Anunnaki picked up and left, the Hebrews leave Babylon, not far after the Torah is made physically official and we start fighting with "Giants" (left behind 'naki?) Goliath, Og resulting in David's fame for defeating one of the Giants that were of the "Anak".

So here we are we are in the age of Pisces with scholars trying to figure out when the Age of Pisces ends and Aquarius begins because there is no line in space to show when this happens. A cycle that lasts 26,000 years would be hard to figure out by short lifed humans in any time in history let alone 5000 years ago. So as with most all things brought to us by the Anunnaki time keeping would be the most natural for us to hold on to, but a 365 day year is alot more Humanly practical than a 2160 year Great Age. So as with many things from antiquity knowledge is also lost.

Enter Ningishzidda, known by the Sumerians as a master mathmatician, calendar creator, known to the Egyptians as Thoth who was credited with the building of the Great Pyramids of Giza and measuring the Earth.

Thoth was said to have been pushed out of rulership of Egypt around 3114 bc around the same time the African-Olmecs appeared in Mesoamerica (Mexico) where a major deity called Quetzalcoatl is, again credited with building the Pyramids of Mesoamerica and more calendars.

The African/Olmec Long Count is based on a 360 day year called a Tun. Twenty Tuns make a Katun (7200 days) and twenty Katuns make a Baktun (144,000 days). Thirteen Baktuns make a Great Cycle or a Sun (1,872,000 days) with the current 5th Sun being the last they have written down.

Scholars have traced back to the beginning of the Long Count to August 13, 3114 bc as the beginning of the 5th and final Sun.

As I mentioned earlier scholars are still trying to figure out when the Ages change, the African-Olmec/Mayan Long Count could be the only lasting Processional clock.

Pisces is the last sign in the Zodiac the Age of the Fish, Enki as was mentioned was associated with the fish. Marduk was the last of the Anunnaki who ruled physically on Earth before they seem to have left, Hebrews let go (beginning of Judaism) the Old testament written down (Torah), Jesus comes onto the scene, also associated with the fish said he was sent by the "Father" to give us hope, he is the "Son".

Enki may have given us his ruling time of Pisces to rule ourselves and "find ourselves". But this Age and the 26,000 year cycle is almost over and we will start over with the coming Age of Aquarius astrologically ruled by Uranus associated in antiquity with ANU the father of both Enki and Enlil.

Ancient history has shown that other than just a few "State Visits" Anu left Earthly matters to his sons.

If 2012 is the beginning of the a new processional cycle with new rulership we may be visited early enough before Nibiru can be seen to "straighten" things out for when Anu makes his "state visit" when Nibiru is within the inner solar system.

Psycsam

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]