It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:48 pm 
recently scientists and astrologers have discovered an already existing planet outside the orbit of pluto. it is frozen over and is about the size of our moon. where does this lie in the scriptures of the annunaki, and if they knew of it why were we not informed as we were with the other planets in our solar system?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:40 am 
Site Admin

There are thousands of Sumarian Tablets and Sitchin and others are just scratching the surface so far. That's one reason the interest in this field is big now and will be for quite a long time in my opinion.

Do others realize many tablets were "stolen" and/or broken up during the looting by Iraqi's at the end of the recent war? This is a real shame. Iraqi's plundering their own heritage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:59 am 

I am so glad that there are others like myself who take such great interest in the past. I believe that we are all connected somehow and I won't stop until I know all that I can about our first ancestors. I do agree that because of our ignorance, we tend to destroy history that is so vital to our future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:47 am 

hi everybody I`m kevin from the netherlands I`m new where I read many books and I have knew about zitchin zo I have a few books lik the lost empire and I`ve boucht the 12th planet to but not yet read it so far

now what I knew from sitchin is that the writes about the 12 planet is that of the gods the annumakie niburu

in the meantime there is a planet discoverd what is called sedna (Ì`m sure it is niburu) but the media does not give alot attention about it where.

sure there is a discussion whether it is a planet or a moon

but there is now size to say that a planet or thats a moon so if you say that you just can say the earth and all is a moon (that would be pretty stupid I think)

but the new planet is where and what I`m asking myzelf is: Why hassen`t sitchin been on tv intervieuwing or whatever course I think this is real prove that his theory a truth and real as you and I

so I thinks just like most others that sedna/niburu the planet of our gods is where and thats the gods wil soon arrive on earth and man wil foreever know that he is not alone in the universe

so that we gonna meet our gods

my question when wil sitchin speak on television??????

grtz Kevin (chester)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:12 am 

sitchin never say that sedna could be nibiru....why he has to say that in tv???

About question of sedna...if it is a planet or not...exist e define of planet, and sedna not corresponding,it is too small....i'm sure that nibiru exist...but i not think that it is sedna.

i think that sedna is only a trap to make we ridiculous.

bye

Gianluca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:45 am 

I don't think all of Sitchin's theories should be taken as gospel. I think many of his theories are on the mark, some of them are partially right, and others are way off the mark. Regarding Nibiru, it certainly isn't the home planet of any species, unless it is an artificially constructed planetoid or is perhaps the remnants of the planet that once existed in the place where the asteroid belt currently orbits our sun. Sedna definitely isn't Nibiru, as it is too small and the gravitational evidence overwhelmingly favors the fact that there is something much larger out there affecting the gravity of Pluto.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:44 pm 

According to Dr. Josep Farrel in The Giza Death
Star, in 1985 NASA already had found a planet the size of Jupiter in aphelium orbit wich suposedly correspond to the mentioned Nibiru. It has been researched for all those years, but not photographed yet.
Others astronomers in Chile (La Silla) are monitoring the same possibilities as stated in Sitchin's books, wich by the way, are not original from his thoughts.
Extraterrestrial human origins are dificult to prove, but this massive and so well built monuments wich testify great splendor and technical accuracy of former civilizations in earth are a much easier task to achieve.
Saludos

Post subject: NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:02 am 

CLOSE ENCOUNTER? Hacking group Anonymous claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’

Last week Nasa announced it had discovered 10 Earth-like planets in the 'Goldilocks zone' of other solar systems.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3878980/anonymous-nasa-alien-life-evidence-video/

Post subject: Has an alien probe entered our solar system?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Has an alien probe entered our solar system? Cigar-shaped interstellar 'comet' Oumuamua is being investigated for signs of extraterrestrial technology

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5167821/Astronomers-scan-alien-comet-Oumuamua-ET-signals.html

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]